13

Warning- sexual shit ahead💀

I wake up with a throbbing head ache and see Jahseh by my side. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen and get some Tylenol out of the cabinet and get some water.

I walk back into my room and strip out of my dress from last night and throw on a pair of sweats and a sports bra. As I put my bra on I hear Jahseh shift around in bed. I turn and see that he is still asleep but he is making small noises. I dismiss it and start going through my instagram feed but he continuously gets louder. I wonder what he's dreaming about.

I keep wondering until I hear him groan my name. My eyes go wide out of realization.

"Jah. Jah wake up," I say while shaking him.

"What?" He asks while waking up.

"Um I think you were having a bad dream," I say acting stupid.

"Oh," he says seeming embarrassed because he remembered his dream.

He clears his throat interrupting the awkward silence between us.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast," I say getting up.

I feel him staring as I walk away. I walk into the kitchen and start making pancakes and I feel Jahseh hug me from behind and put his head in the crook of my neck.

"Damn even in sweats you look fine as hell," He says and starts to place kisses on my neck while grabbing my ass.

Before I could respond my phone goes off signaling that I just got a text. I turn around grabbing my phone and see that Laniya sent me a video. I pressed play and immediately bursted out laughing because the video was of Jahseh who was drunk as hell last night.

"What is it?" Jahseh asks.

"Oh nothing, just a drunk Jahseh," I say and turn my phone off.

He tries to reach for it so I immediately grab it and put it in my bra. Jahseh shrugs and reaches for my phone.

"Jahseh!" I scold him while laughing and slap his hand away.

"Why can't I see it?" He asks.

"Cause you would make me delete it, now if you want food go sit down," I say putting pancakes on a plate.

He sits down and I bring him the pancakes and we eat. When we get done with the food we through our plates away and put the silverware in the sink.

On my way to the sink I accidentally drop my fork. I roll my eyes and bend over to pick up my fork and when I get back up I see Jahseh staring. I look at him and raise an eyebrow and he looks away.

We spend half of the day doing nothing at all. I'm just watching TV and scrolling through Instagram while Jahseh sits next to me. I can't help but notice that he keeps looking at me.

I remember the video Laniya sent me and watch it again and laugh like a crazy person.

"Oh my god your face," I say teasing Jahseh.

"Let me see," he says putting his hand out.

"No thanks," I say.

"Let me see what you got me in your phone as," he says.

I stupidly comply not realizing what he was gonna do.

I put my phone in front of him with his contact pulled up. As soon as I put my phone in front of him he snatches it from me. I immediately try to grab the phone back and straddle him so he can't move anywhere. He raises the phone in the air and moves it around so I can't get it. I unknowingly grind back and forth on his member as I'm trying to get the phone. Out of no where I hear him let out a low groan. I immediately stop trying to get the phone when I realize what I was doing. I get off of his lap and sit awkwardly. I look over to see his hardness showing through his pants and back down to the floor immediately. All of a sudden I feel his hands on my waist picking me up and placing me on his lap. He keeps his grip on my waist and guides my hips making me grind slowly on him. He lets out a low moan in my ear turning me on a lot more. He grabs my ass as I keep moving on him. I start to kiss him starting at his neck and making my way down his bare torso. I get to his v-line and I feel him tense up and he lets out a groan. I smirk when I see the tent in his pants and I slip my hand in his sweats and slowly start to rub him through his boxers as I start kissing his lips again. This earns a groan from him and he disconnects our lips and starts kissing my neck but I suppress my moans. I stop rubbing him and get up deciding to tease him.