34

Tour starts today and I am not up for this shit, I'm tired and everything hurts (you can guess why.)

   "Rose, get up," Jah says shaking me.

  I open my eyes to see that he's already dressed.

  "No," I say turning back over.

  "Rose," he says shaking me harder.

  "Fine," I say opening my eyes and glaring at him.

  I sit up and as I try and walk to my closet I almost fall down.

  "Everything hurts," I whine.

    He chuckles knowing why I'm sore and lays me back down.

  "I'm just gonna get you a pair of sweats and a t-shirt," he says.

  He gives me a black pair of sweats and a white t-shirt. I put the clothes on and spray some perfume on me not really caring about make up.

"We gotta go in 30 minutes, hurry," Jah says rushing me.

"Sora come here baby," I say putting a leash on him.

"Who all is gonna come?" I ask Jah.

"Ski, Coolie, Craig, Trunks, there's other people I know I'm forgetting," he says.

He walks out taking our suitcases to the car. I take the dog outside and then I give him to Jah.

"I think we got everything," he says.

I nod and we do our last check before finally getting on the tour bus.

"Ski's about to get here and he's bringing Trunks, Coolie and Craig are pulling up right now," he says.

"Ayeee!" Craig yells getting on the bus with Coolie walking behind him.

"I don't know if I can live with y'all for an entire tour, I'm gonna go crazy by the end of this," I say.

"Oh please, you'll be fine as long as I'm here," Trunks says walking into the bus.

"Uh no, she don't give a damn about you, I'm her best friend and I'm the only one who matters here so excuse me," Ski says pushing Trunks aside.

"The only one that matters on this bus is Sora," Jah interrupts.

"I thought I made him leave you," Craig says laughing.

"You did meanie," Jah says glaring at him.

The person who's driving the bus asks if we're good to go.

"Wait!" Trunks yells before running off the bus.

I laugh and lay down on the couch.

"Is Taylor coming on this tour?" Ski asks Jahseh making me confused.

"Yeah, when we go to Seattle she's gonna come for the rest of tour," Jahseh answers.

I furrow my eyebrows but just keep staring at my phone.

"Wait which Taylor?" Craig asks.

"Taylor White, you've probably seen her when we was on FaceTime," Jahseh answers.

That name sounds familiar. I look her up on Instagram and realize who that is, it's the girl that was always seen with Jah when we were broken up. Well I'll be damned, don't see how Jah thinks this was a good idea but it's his tour, he can invite who he wants.

"Ok we good," Trunks says getting back on the bus.

The bus driver nods and starts driving off.