3

I look at Jahseh and he sits there frozen and obviously shocked.

"Um...who are you?" Daniella asks.

Jahseh snaps out of his shocked state.

"Um, can we talk?" he asks in a monotonous voice while looking at the floor.

I nod my head and get out of the car. I motion for Daniella to get out too. She gets out and follows me and Jahseh into his house. Ski starts walking out of the house but turns and walks back inside as he sees us walking towards the house.

"You can go sit over there," Jahseh says to Daniella while pointing to the couch in the living room.

Me and Jahseh keep walking until we get into his bedroom. He sits down on the edge of the bed and I sit next to him.

"I love you," Jahseh says.

"Are you really telling the truth," I ask.

"Yes. Rose you know that I'm telling the truth, I trust you with my life, I would take a bullet for you. I don't know why I just stood there when you left, please don't leave again. I love you with everything I have and I can't stand the thought that you think you don't matter to me. I care about you so fucking much and I wouldn't know how to live without you. Even throughout all of the years when I haven't been enough for myself you have made me feel like I am good enough for at least one person. You made me feel loved when no one else could. You made me feel loved when no one else wanted to make me feel loved. And no matter if you loved me or not I love you so damn much and don't you ever doubt that," He says bringing tears to my eyes.

"I love you too," I say while crying into his chest. He wraps his arms around me. He kisses my forehead and holds me tighter. "I don't ever want to lose you," I mumble into his chest.

"You won't," He says comforting me.

We both stand up after a few minutes just staying in each other's embrace. I walk out of his room and into the living room where Daniella and Ski were.

I sit down on the couch and start talking to Daniella. I feel the couch sink down in the spot next me and a pair of arms wrap around my waist making me smile. I lean back into Jahseh's chest feeling safe and happy.

"Who is that?" I hear Jahseh whisper.

"Daniella this Jahseh, Jahseh this Daniella," I say introducing them to each other.

"When did you meet cause I ain't never seen her before?" He asks.

"We met today because she was the person that I got cheated on with and now we share an equal hatred for Trey, it sounds weird as fuck but it happened," I say nonchalantly.

I feel Jahseh tense up under me.

"Trey did what?" He asks in a low tone.

He gets up immediately and starts trying to find his keys.

"SKI WE GONNA FUCK TREY UP!" Jahseh yells.

"Jah no, please don't," I plead.

"Fuck you mean 'please don't?' He fucking cheated on you! You fucking loved him and he cheated on you. You were talking about wanting to marry him and he cheats on you and now you're here defending him?" Jahseh yells. Everything hits me now. He cheated on me, and he didn't care. He just sat there asking his friend why he didn't cover the shit up for him. I meant nothing to Trey, the person that I thought I wanted to marry, the person that made me feel like I was good enough to be loved more than being loved as just a friend. He meant everything to me and I meant absolutely nothing to him, he couldn't care less about how I felt.

I feel a tear roll down my face. How could I be so stupid?

Jahseh snaps me out of my thoughts by hugging me. I sob into his shoulder as he rubs my back.

"Rose it's gonna be okay, he ain't shit and if you ever need to talk to me just call," Daniella says and hands me a piece of paper with her number on it. She walks out of the house probably getting into an Uber.

"He doesn't matter and he doesn't deserve you," Jahseh says while rubbing my back.

"Maybe its just me. Maybe I didn't deserve to be loved, maybe I deserved this," I say with tears streaming down my face.

Jahseh grabs my chin and makes me face him.

"Don't you ever say that. You deserve so much better, you deserve more than anyone could ever offer you. Don't ever start thinking that you're worthless because you are far from that," He says bringing a small smile to my face.

"Thank you," I say.

He picks me up and brings me into his room and lays me carefully on his bed. He lays behind me and puts his arms around my waist.

"I love you," He says.

"I love you too," I say before I fall asleep in his arms.