35

"Five minutes til you're on," someone yells knocking on Jah's door.

   I hear the cheering of the fans and smile for Jah. I see him smile.

  "Fuck five minutes," he says and gets up pulling me along with him.

  We see Ski and everyone outside and Jah tells them to come with us.

  Scheme sees us coming and just starts playing Take A Step Back and throws Ski and Jah mics.

  "FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! FUCKED UP! YEAH!" They scream.

I stand off to the side, not on stage just snapchating them jumping around like fucking frogs.

"Aye let's go!"Trunks says pulling me on the crowded stage.

Ski looks over at me and smirks before throwing the mic to me.

"Bare in that pussy like Smokey. Chain swing like rodeo ropy. Diamonds so wet that they soapy. Watch em mingle like they do the hokey pokey," I pick up where Ski left off and then throw the mic back to him.

   Soon the song ends and Jah tells Gabe to stop the music.

   "Ay Rose, come here," he says.

  I shyly walk over knowing the fans are watching my every move.

  He hugs me from behind and I see some people in the crowd get confused.

  "This is my girlfriend, Rose. I want no hate on her, if I see that she is getting hate I will block the fuckers hating. If you hate on someone I love, who is a part of me, then you do not love all of me and you are not a fan. This girl is my life, she's been with me since I was 6 years old. 6 years old. This girl has done everything for me. This relationship will not be heavily publicized, for the sake of our privacy. I just wanted you guys to know about her since she is going on tour and we will be seen together. Once again this is the love of my fucking life and she is a piece of me that no one can take away, if you hate her then you hate a piece of me and you are not a fan," Jah says to the fans.

  I see some people mad and some smiling.

"I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" A random guy in the crowd jokes.

"You know what, you looking kinda sexy over there," Jahseh jokes back making everyone laugh.

  "Can I go back to where I was?" I whisper back to Jah.

  He laughs and lets me go back.

   They finish the show after about two more hours and lemme tell you, shit was crazy.

   Jah comes off stage all sweaty and shit and Ski follows behind with the others.

  "I need to eat!" Ski says.

  "But first y'all need to shower," I say laughing.

   "We're getting hotels tonight since it's late," Jah says.

  "Where we going next?" I ask.

  "Raleigh," Craig answers.

  "Where we eating?" Ski asks.

  "IHOP!" Jah screams.

  "Of course," I laugh rolling my eyes.

  We go to the tour bus and we go to our hotel.

"Everyone take a shower then we'll meet in the lobby," Jah says before walking into our room.

We put our stuff down and I put Sora on the bed and Jah goes to take a shower first.