40

It's been a week since I've left. No texts, no calls, but I broke up with him what should I expect?

Last time I saw he still had Taylor on the tour. Seeing that fucking kills me, I just want Jahseh. He's like my fucking drug and it feels like I'm having withdrawals. Craig came off the tour and came with me, don't know why but he has. I moved out of Jahseh's house and I now live in an apartment. I had to tell Cleo because she saw me moving out, she got extremely mad at Jahseh but I told her she shouldn't be, he deserves someone who makes him happy.

I turn the tv on and go lay down on the couch.

"Rapper XXXTENTACION has reportedly attempted suicide in a Denver hotel. He was found unconscious after taking an entire bottle of pills but was luckily found in time. His condition is unknown. Our thoughts and prayers goes out to him and his loved ones," the news lady reports.

I look over at Craig.

"Did you fucking know about this?" I ask angrily.

"Yes but-"

"Then why the fuck didn't you tell me?" I yell.

"Because I-... let me show you something," he says and unlocks his phone.

He pulls up texts between him and Jah.

X
They won't let me be with her
They're trying to fucking control me
She's gonna leave me
They're trying to ruin my relationship

Wait fuck u mean

X
I don't want Taylor here, I never did
It's killing me because they won't let me be with Rose
My management won't let me be with Rose
They said they would hurt her if I don't start cutting her out of my life

                               Screenshots so I know   
                               you not on any bs

  Craig then pulls up the screenshots Jah sent.

   "He did that because he couldn't be with you, Ski found him on the floor," Craig says.

  "I wanna see him," I say.

  "But Rose they're gonna fucking hurt you," Craig says.

   "I don't care. In the end it's there fault that he's hurt so if they try and hurt me we'll tell everyone about how they hurt Jah. I will not let them fuck with his head anymore, I won't let them fuck with a person that I love," I say.

   "I guess I'll book the plane tickets," Craig says.

    I pack a bag and then since Craig got the first flight out, which is in an hour, we run to the car.

   We arrive at the airport and I call Cleo.

  "Hello?" She says.

  "Which hospital is he at?" I ask.

   "Denver Health, why?" She asks.

   I just hang up and get on the plane since when we got our bags checked they were already calling our flight.

   I sit in my seat which is luckily right next to Craig.

   I sit there anxiously for about four hours not even realizing how much time was passing. We land and immediately when we're released we're running to get our bags and go. We get a cab and tell them where to go. It takes about 30 minutes to get there.

  We pay for the cab and go inside. I call Cleo again and ask her what room.

  "148, why, Rose are-"

  I hang up before she can finish her question.

  I repeat the number to Craig and we go to room 148.

  Craig knocks on the door and Cleo opens it. Craig walks in and so do I surprising Ski who was in there too.

  I walk in further and see Jah. He's sleeping so I can't do anything right now.

   "He's okay, he just has a concussion because of how he fell on the floor," Cleo says.

   I can't help but to let a few tears fall. I sit in a chair next to his bed.

   "They fucking did this to him, this didn't have to happen," I sob.

   "What do you mean?" Cleo asks.

   "Craig, show her the texts," I say.

   Cleo gasps as she reads the texts.

   "Why the fuck would someone try and sabotage a relationship? What did they get from that?" She asks.

    I take Jahseh's hand into mine and rub my thumb over his hand. I kiss his hand and I feel another hand wipe my tears.

  I shoot my head up and see that Jah's awake.

   Immediately I kiss him and he surprisingly kisses back.

  "I never wanted Taylor around, I always just wanted you, they wouldn't let me have you. They were gonna hurt you if I was with you so if I couldn't have you then I wanted nothing," he says.

  "I know baby, Craig showed me the texts," I say.

   "I still can't have you anymore," he says.

"Baby yes you can, fire your management team and if they try and pull some shit you post the screenshots of what they did," I say.

"But they're gonna try and hurt you either way," he says.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take," I say confidently.

"Well I'm not. I'm not gonna let you get harmed just because I want you. It's either let you go and know that you're okay or be selfish and know that you're gonna get hurt because of me," He says.

"Well can't we just show the cops the texts and put your management in jail?" I ask.

"Rose I've been to jail, I know what it feels like to be locked in a cell counting down the days til you're home and I wouldn't wish that shit on nobody. It's simple, you don't come around me and you won't get hurt. Don't get me wrong I want you more than anything in this fucking world but I don't want you to get hurt, and I don't want to be happy knowing I let someone rot just like I did," he says.

"Sometimes I wish you were a little more selfish, but I guess that's a good trait in you, you're selfless. But they're the reason why Ski was hurt by finding you on the floor, they're the reason why you were hurt cause they wouldn't let you have what you needed, they're the reason your mom was hurt by almost losing her son, they're the reason everyone was hurt by almost losing you, they're the reason I was hurt by getting what I so desperately needed ripped away from me right in front of my eyes, but you still want to make sure they don't suffer? I love you Jahseh, goodbye," I say turning around feeling empty.

I walk out and as soon as the door closes I cry.

I hear the door open.

"Nah fuck this," I hear Ski say.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder bringing me back into the room.

"Look at the fucking look on both your faces! Both of you are fucking miserable without each other but y'all really tryna act like y'all wouldn't kill somebody for the other? Now your ass is gonna fucking tell the police about your management and your ass is gonna stay here with him no matter how much he says he don't want you to get hurt and doesn't want you here cause he needs you whether he likes it or not and that's why his ass tried fucking killing himself! And we gonna hide some fucking bodyguards so nobody gets hurt, I don't care if we look like some little bitches, nobody here is getting hurt!" Ski yells.

Ski makes me sit down by Jahseh and makes Jah call the police. The entire time Jah is just messing with my hand out of nervousness.

"Police are on their way," Jah says.