27

Darkness. I can't see anything but darkness.

  I'm locked in a room with nothing but a bed and a small window. I've been awake for about 20 minutes now but I haven't dared to move because I don't want anyone to hear me.

  "Check her, she has to be up by now," I hear a female voice say.

  I tense up and turn over onto my stomach pretending I'm asleep.

  I hear the door open and footsteps get closer until I feel myself being roughly turned over onto my back.

"Get the fuck up," a deep male voice says.

  Next thing I know I'm getting grabbed by my collar and shaken.

  "Get the fuck up!" They yell shaking me violently.

I open my eyes scared and I see Draymond standing over me. I immediately scoot away from him holding my knees to my chest.

  "Let's go," He says roughly pulling me up by grabbing my arm.

  I yelp in pain.

We walk into a room and I immediately realize the bitch sitting in the chair. It was Daniella.

"I know, I know, it's great to see me again, isn't it," she says with a smirk on her face.

"What the hell?" I ask wondering what the hell she's doing here.

"You never were that smart," she says laughing at my confusion.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

She slaps me leaving a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"Stop acting so confused, confusion isn't a good look on you. Plus I don't like it when you ask me questions cause if you didn't notice I'm the one in charge here honey, not you," she says.

I roll my eyes at the villainous persona that she's taken on.

"You sound like Cinderella's step mother, what the fuck are you trying to do," I say rolling my eyes at her act.

She slaps me again.

"You never were that funny either, you actually don't have much going for you, or anything for that matter," she says looking me up and down.

"But, if you must know, you have something I want, or you had something I want," she says.

"Like what?" I say confused.

"Your little boyfriend," she says.

"What? You don't even know him," I say.

"I don't, but I know he'd love me. The first time I saw him I saw how badly you treated him, throwing a fit over everything, pathetic. This first time I saw him I saw something I wanted, him, and I always get what I want," she says enraging me.

I lunge at her wrapping my hands around her throat wanting to fucking kill her.

I get yanked off her and thrown to the other side of the room. My back hits the wall making me yell in pain.

  "Sit the fuck down," Draymond growls.

"Now, for the sake of your child and Josiah or whatever the fuck his name is, you're gonna be a good girl and do what the fuck I tell you, wouldn't want something bad to happen now would we?" She says evilly smirking.

"I'll do anything, just don't fucking hurt them," I plead.

"We'll see," she says.

"But first order of business, we need to change your look, nobody can know who the fuck you are. You need to be unrecognizable," she says.