37

"How would you like it if I do the things you do, put you on do not disturb and entertain these dudes," I sing to myself with a smirk on my face.

  "Why you got that little look on your face Rose?" Craig asks.

  "Oh no reason," I say texting Bryant.

I'm gonna make Jahseh jealous since he don't wanna do what I say. Teach him to be messing with other bitches. I'm obviously not gonna cheat, just make him jealous and that's where Bryant comes into my plan. Bryant is who I'm using to make Jah jealous, I told Bryant my plan so he don't try nothing and so he doesn't feel lead on.

    "Rose imma tell you right now, whatever you're doing isn't a good idea," Craig says.

  "What Jah is doing isn't a good idea but he continues to do it," I say shrugging.

  "Wait, I know what you're doing. You're gonna make Jah jealous," he realizes.

  "Uh huh," I smile.

    "Imma get Trunks and Coolie and ask what they think," Craig says wary of my plan.

  "Mmk," I say not caring.

  Trunks and Coolie walk in.

  "Tell them your plan," Craig says sitting down.

  "My plan is to blow up and act like I don't know nobody," I say then laugh the guys weird laugh.

  They start laughing but then Craig says "No really, tell them."

  "I want to make Jah jealous with one of my friends cause when I told him I don't want Taylor around because it seems like she's more of his girlfriend than his actual girlfriend he didn't care so he needs to see how the fuck I feel. I'm not gonna cheat obviously but I'm gonna do the things she does and see how the fuck he likes it," I explain.

"What do you guys think about that plan?" Craig asks.

"He needs to see what the fuck is up," Trunks says.

"What Trunks said. As long as you not cheating I don't see the problem cause you're only doing what they're doing ," Coolie says.

I look at Craig.

"I mean I guess I agree with Coolie," he says.

"Good cause Bryant's gonna be here tomorrow," I say.

  "Who's gonna be here tomorrow?" Ski asks walking in.

"Just a friend of mine," I say because if I told him my plan I know he would tell Jah.

  "Oh," Ski says.

  We now have to take two tour busses since we have so many people. There was no room for anyone on just one bus but when we got two there was enough space for like 4 more people on each bus so when I bring someone Jah can't complain about there being no room for Bryant plus he said I can take a friend during tour and Bryant is my choice.

  Jah and Taylor walk in together and I just feel like leaving already.

  "Aye does anyone wanna walk downtown with me?" I ask.

  "I will," Craig says.

  "We should go, I wanna go shopping," Taylor says to Jah.

'Not you hoeeeee,' I think to myself.

"Lets go," I say wishing she would stay here.

We walk around for a while and after a while I just say fuck it and sprint the opposite direction of Taylor and Jah with Craig by my side while Jah and Taylor have their backs turned cause she wants to stop and take her thousandth picture with Jah.

Me and Craig finally stop and catch our breath but we start laughing our asses off.

"Finally, I don't have to hear 'omg jahhhh' or 'omg I need weed' like I think we got that the first time let alone the two thousandth time," Craig says mocking a girls voice.

  "So tell me about this Bryant kid," Craig says.

  "He's just a friend who I've known since my sophomore year, we could literally never like each other. I got Jah and he's all I need," I say.

  "What was your childhood like?"He asks randomly.

  "Never had a dad, he died in a car crash, my mom was my rock. I would've done anything for that woman, no questions asked. I met Jah in kindergarten, we've stuck by each other ever since. I was on the popular side, I shouldn't have been but I was. I hated all the other popular kids except for a select few, everyone at my school acted like dicks. I can't count the amount of times I had to beat a bitches ass for Jah, the first time I ever met him I had to beat a bitches ass for him. I had one boyfriend aside from Jah, long story short he cheated but that's how I met Ski. When me and Jah got together I got pregnant, we stopped talking for a while but then I told him about the baby and we've been together ever since. We had to move houses because of a stalker after I gave birth but during the move I got kidnapped and when I escaped I came back and- and..." I take a second to compose myself," Jah and the baby got kidnapped and they killed my baby," I finish with a few tears slipping.

"Rose I'm so sorry," Craig says.

"You guys have been through so much and he still chooses to do this? Damn," Craig says.

"Right," I scoff at the thought of Jah really doing this.

   But I'll get my revenge.

Sorry this is a filler, I'm posting again tonight so yalls asses better not fall asleep.