15

(I use random names for this shit, and also this chapter is boring asf so dont expect much in this chapter but next couple of chapters are better)

I wake up but don't bother to open my eyes. I feel my head continuously rise and fall and realize I'm still on Jah's chest.

  I open my eyes and see Ski looking anxiously at his phone.

  "What's the matter?" I ask him.

  "Um... I think I got a girl pregnant," he says nervously.

  "What?" I ask shocked.

  "Yeah we had sex a couple days ago and now she's sending me a picture of a positive pregnancy test," he says.

  "How many days ago was this," I ask skeptical.

  "Like four," he says.

  "Let me see the picture," I say.

  He shows me the picture and I roll my eyes at the level of need for attention the girl has.

  "Stokes that's faked," I say.

  "What?" He asks with a confused look on his face.

  "The dumb bitch didn't crop out the entire water mark. Look at the bottom right corner," I point out.

"What the fuck?" He asks.

"Do you know if she's tryna fuck with you or if she wants you to believe it?" I ask.

"I dunno," he says.

"What's her name?" I ask pulling out my phone.

"Brooklyn Taylor," he says.

I type it in the Instagram search bar and click on her name.

"She tryna make you believe it, stupid hoe," i say shaking my head.

"How do you know?" Ski asks.

"She posted a picture of the test but when she went to post it Instagram immediately cropped it which cropped out the entire water mark, it looks really fucking real," I say and show him the picture.

"I'm gonna love you whether your daddy loves you or not," Ski says reading the caption.

I take the phone back and look at her story.

"I know you won't love this baby but the baby will need you so please talk to me @ theslumpgod," I read and my eyes get wide. "Oh shit," I say.

He immediately pulls out his phone and goes on Instagram.

"Everybody's already talking about it, they're saying that I'm a piece of shit for not stepping up as a father," he says and sighs after.

"Let's expose this bitch," I say.

"How?" He asks.

"Post the original picture she sent us and show people that she screen shotted the picture so they know that she's just an attention seeking hoe," I say.

"Nah I can't," he says.

"The fuck? Why?" I ask.

"Because my and Jah's fan base is like a fucking cult and would honestly fuck with her about this until she wants to fucking kill herself," he says in defeat.

"Well what are we gonna do cause we can't have people hating you because some random hoe wants fame or money and we can't let them fuck with her until she's depressed?" I ask.

"I don't know, I gotta talk to my manager cause I don't know what to do," he says. "Imma go, bye," he says obviously stressed.

"Bye," I say after he gets up.

I look down at Jahseh who is still asleep on the couch. I lay back down with him and he wraps his arms around me when he feels my body press against his.

"Good morning," he says waking up.

"Nope, going back to bed, too tired," I say closing my eyes and putting my head in his chest.

He chuckles and kisses my head. I fall asleep only to be waken up five minutes later by Jahseh talking. "What the fuck?" He asks.

"What?" I ask half awake.

"Ski is gonna be a dad and didn't fucking tell me, disloyal bitch," he says with his voice filled with anger.

"Let me see," I say and he gives me the phone.

I see the lying bitch's story asking for Ski to talk to her.

"Nah, she's a lying bitch. Ski showed me the texts she sent him and everything is faked, she just doesn't know that Ski knows it's fake," I tell him.

"Why the fuck hasn't he told the fans that it's fake?" He asks.

"Something bout your fan base being like a cult and would come after her until she wants to die," I say sleepily.

  "Oh," he says and starts typing on his phone. "I'm gonna go over to Ski's and talk with him and his manager about this," he says and gets up.

  "Okay," I say half asleep.

  He leaves and I immediately fall asleep.