26

Day after day everything got worse.

Draymond would come to the house and bang on the door all night on keep the baby up, no matter how many times Jah went out there he could never find Dray. Last night he slid a letter under the door that said "watch your back, I'm coming" and just to put a cherry on top he cracked the fucking window. We called the police but they didn't do shit, just said call if you see him.

Jah put the house on the market and we've found a couple houses, one for us and one for his family.

We've decided to move out today and into the new house since we've already bought it. Jah hired security for today so we can take all our shit without getting fucking kidnapped by Draymond.

"I think we have everything," I say putting the last box in the moving truck.

  "Good, now we can get the fuck outta here," Jahseh says looking around paranoid.

  We get into the cars and moving trucks and drive off towards the new house which is an hour away. Ski and Bryant both are driving a moving truck, I'm driving with the baby in my car, and Jah's driving his own car.

We get to the new house and since Jah's family's houses were able to be moved into a couple days ago his family was already there.

I get out of the car and see Jah already outside dapping up Leo and Korey.

"Hey Rose," Korey smiles noticing me.

"Hey," I smile hugging him.

I get the baby out of the backseat but when I turn back towards everyone I see a girl with Leo.

I lean over to Korey and say "Oooh Leo got a girlfriend?" I ask laughing.

"Nah, they're "just friends"," he says putting air quotations around just friends.

"I swear he likes her," Korey says looking over at them.

  "What's her name?" I ask.

  "Her name's Jamiya," Korey responds.

  "Damn she's really pretty, he better not fuck up with this one," I say seeing that she literally looks like a model.

  I hear a door shut and look next door to see Cleo walking towards me.

  "Hey Cleo," I say.

  "Hey, let me take him from you," she says taking Kyng.

"Thank you," I say as I start to unload stuff from the car.

Leo, Korey, and Aiden helps us unpack so that's a plus so we were done within 5 hours with unpacking and organizing everything.

I come downstairs and see Jah and Aiden messing around and running. Jah pretends like Aiden's faster than him making Aiden get all cocky.

I turn into the living room and see Leo laying on the couch with Jamiya. They looked all cute and shit so my dumbass had to get Jah and Korey to come see.

"Korey, Jah, come here," I whisper.

They walk over and see Jamiya and Leo just laying together talking about random shit and laughing.

"Oh fuck, they act like us," Jah laughs.

"Last thing we need is another one of you guys," Korey says making me slap him lightly on the arm.

"I mean y'all 18 and 19 and got a baby, just think about how soon that gonna happen to them," Korey says laughing.

"Um it better fucking not, his ass is 13 years old," I say.

Korey walks into the living room and sits down watching tv.

"Jah I feel old. I got a baby, I'm living in a big ass house on my own, fucking mini us are on the damn couch and we're over here just being grown and shit. Can I be 13 again?" I whine.

"Rose, you're 18, you just turned into an adult, I think you're fine with the age shit," Jah says laughing.

"I know but it feels like I'm living the life of a damn 30 year old," I sigh and wraps my arms around him.

  He just laughs as he holds me.

  "We're still teens, we still have time," He says.

  "I know," I sigh.

By this time security already left so I was on edge making me jump when there was a knock on the door.

"I think he needs fed," Cleo says walking in with a crying baby.

I look at the time and realize she's right. I go make a bottle and Jah decided he wants to feed the baby.

I watch Jah feed Kyng but realize I left the diapers in the car.

"Imma be right back, I left something in the car," I say.

I walk out side and open the trunk. I was too busy grabbing the diapers too realize that someone was behind me.

I feel my self being grabbed and dragged away from my car.

I scream and thrash around trying to get away from whoever is trying to take me.

"HELP!" I scream hoping someone inside hears me.

A cloth gets placed over my mouth and nose. I get thrown into a trunk and the last thing I see is Jahseh running towards the car and then everything fades to darkness.