36

We've been on this tour for too god damn long. We're now at Seattle and guess who's joining? If you said Taylor then sadly you are correct. I swear if I roll my eyes anymore than I am now they're gonna get stuck.

    Coolie, Trunks, and Craig are now like brothers to me, and me and Ski aren't as close as before even though we literally see each other everyday. I don't know how me and Jah are to be honest.

  "Guys Taylor's gonna be here in a few minutes," Jah says.

  He's always talking to Taylor everyday while I, his fucking girlfriend, am right in front of him just trying to talk to him, but when I try and talk to him but he's texting her it's like he can't hear me.

I just roll my eyes at her name and walk over to Craig.

  "The amount of times he talks about her is annoying as fuck," Craig says rolling his eyes at Jah.

  "Tell me about it...or don't, I don't think I can handle hearing her name one more damn time or I might spontaneously combust," I joke.

He laughs and grabs my shoulder guiding me over to Coolie and Trunks who are eating breakfast.

"Has he stopped talking about her yet?" Trunks asked rubbing his temples.

  "That's a funny joke," I say.

  "Of course he hasn't, he talks about her so much that I have a 24/7 migraine," Trunks says.

  "JAH!" A high pitch voice screams.

I turn around wondering who assaulted my fucking ears and roll my eyes when I find my answer.

Taylor jumps into Jah's arms and he holds her in the air.

"The fuck is that?" I say to Craig.

I see Craig tense up because he's getting mad.

"Bruh that's not his girl, who the fuck is he holding like that?" He asks Trunks.

"Bruh that's some whole ass bullshit, the fuck he think he doing and the fuck she think she doing?" Trunks says looking at them.

Ski's just over there happy to see her while the rest of us are wondering what the fuck they're doing.

"I haven't seen you in forever, there's also something else I haven't seen in forever," she says laughs.

Now Ski catches on and gives her a look as if to say "bitch what the fuck?" But she doesn't see it because she's too busy flirting with my man.

Ski walks over to us and the first word out of his mouth is "The fuck?"

"I don't know, I'm done she can have him," I say shrugging and walk up to my room.

"Aye bruh fuck you mean?" Coolie asks following me as do the other guys.

"There's clearly something going on with them," I say turning around and facing them.

"But you really gonna give up on your man like that?" Ski asks.

"Ski you saw what happened in the fucking hotel lobby with everybody watching, think about how bold she is when it's nobody but her and Jah," I say.

"I don't think Jah would do that," Ski says.

"I don't care, he still lets that shit happen, both of them are disrespecting me and my title as his girlfriend," I say.

"Well talk to him instead of just leaving again," Ski says making me feel bad.

"Fine," I say.

Just then Jah and Taylor get out of the elevator and come over to us.

"Aye why'd y'all leave?" Taylor asks.

"Jah can we talk?" I ask getting straight to the point.

He gives me a confused look but goes into our room.

I close the door and lock it.

"Whats up with you and Taylor?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He asks dumbly.

"You know damn well what the fuck I mean, so stop tryna act dumb or I'm leaving," I say.

"Ain't shit happening, chill," he says acting like I'm overreacting.

"Yes the fuck there is! Are you cheating or not?" I yell.

"No!" He yells.

"Then why the fuck is she talking about 'and there's something else I haven't seen in a while'? And why y'all always on the phone? And why you talk about her so much like she's you true love? Huh?" I ask.

"Babe you reaching, we don't even talk that much, you the only one who thinks this," he says.

"No the FUCK I'm not! Literally everyone complains about how much you talk to her, shits fucking annoying especially to me. Like the fucking level of disrespect you give me is disgusting, I'M your girlfriend NOT HER, but for some reason you act like I ain't SHIT in your life except a quick fuck but you act like she's your everything! So imma ask you one more time, are you cheating on me?" I ask.

"No," he says.

I search his eyes for any hint of a lie and I couldn't find any. I can tell when he's lying and he isn't showing any signs of lying.

"This sounds really fucking bitchy and controlling but I don't really care right now, I will not lose you, get rid of her," I say not giving a fuck of how crazy I sound.

"Nah, you my girlfriend, not my handler, you can't tell me what the fuck to do, if I want her as a friend imma fucking have her as a friend. We not fucking so there's no reason to be like this," he fires back.

"Oh, okay if that's how the fuck it's gonna be," I say smirking.

"Fuck you gonna do?" He asks.

"You'll see," I say and walk out slamming the door.