19

"The plaintiff will be placed under house arrest for 1 month, court is now out of session," the judge says and smacks down the gavel.

I smile widely, happy that Jah gets to come home.

"He's free!" I cheer turning to Ski.

We automatically get him when he's released.

"You're free," I say happily as he wraps his arms tightly around me.

"Yeah, I'm never gonna go back," he says.

"You better fucking not," I say laughing but still serious at the same time.

We talk until we teach the house and Ski starts to gather his stuff that he brought.

"I missed you," I say kissing Jahseh.

"I missed you too baby," he says lovingly.

"Aren't you tired from sitting in the fucking court all day?" I ask looking at the bags under his eyes.

"Fuck yes," he says and yawns. "Come here," He says and wraps me in his arms and carries me into our room.

"Really?" I say laughing because he's holding me like a kid would a stuffed animal.

"Mhmm," He says into my neck and lays me down and the bed and lays next to me.

"Good fucking night," he says laughing out of exhaustion.

"Night baby," I say and fall asleep myself.

"Rose. Rose! Get the fuck up!" Jahseh says obviously angry about something.

I look around in all directions of the room before looking at him and asking "Who the fuck are you yelling at, bruh I was asleep."

"The fuck is this," He asks while holding up a picture on his phone.

It was of me and Ski sleeping next to each other and the person that posted it was Trunks. He didn't mean anything by it but shit was gonna happen.

"You know how to fucking talk? Cat got your tongue, oh wait no that's not the right analogy for you, sorry, Ski's dick to far down your throat?" He asks.

"The fuck did you just accuse me of? Boy you lookin real dumb we are both fully fucking clothed and it's kinda obvious in the picture," I say getting angry.

"Doesn't fucking matter you're still in the bed with my best friend, fucking or not. Rose you have a boyfriend! Do you not think this would fucking hurt me?" He asks yelling.

"No because I never thought you would fucking jump to conclusions because I thought you would fucking trust ME, the person you've know for TWELVE YEARS, someone who has NEVER lied to you, unlike Geneva who fucking CHEATED on you," I yell making the situation escalate quickly.

"You got two fucking seconds to explain," he says in a dark tone.

"Ain't shit to fucking explain, I didn't cheat point blank period," I say walking away.

  "Who the fuck are you walking away from? Fucking explain to me why you were in bed with someone who wasn't me!" He yells.

  "Imma say this one more fucking time, it doesn't matter cause we didn't kiss, fuck, or nothing that could even be described as fucking cheating," I hiss.

  "FUCKING TELL ME, STOP FUCKING PLAYING!" He yells.

  "BECAUSE YOUR ASS WASN'T THERE!" I yell making him have a confused look on his face. It was too late to go back so I kept going. "YOUR ASS WASN'T THERE WHEN I WAS THROWING UP EVERY FUCKING DAY. YOUR ASS WASN'T THERE WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT! YOUR ASS WASN'T-"

  "You're pregnant?" He asks cutting me off.

  "Let me finish. Your ass wasn't there when I was having anxiety attacks and nightmares about you not wanting the baby. YOUR ASS WASN'T THERE WHEN I MISCARRIED! But he was, he fucking was," I scream at the end and break down in tears.

  "I couldn't have been there I was in JAIL!" He yells making me cry even harder.

  "I know, but that doesn't make it hurt any less," I say feeling broken and he picks up on this and gets a hurt look on his face knowing that he hurt me.

  "I'm sorry," He says pulling me into his arms.

  "Stop," I say getting out of his arms.

"What?" He asks.

  "I think we should take a break, or stop seeing each other, I don't know yet but I can't do this right now," I say turning away from him.

"Why the fuck not?" He asks getting angry again.

"Because you were so quick to think I'm cheating so clearly you don't trust me. And honestly everything is a little too much for me and I just need some fucking weight taken off of my shoulders cause I worry way to fucking much about us or about what you're gonna think about literally everything so I just want to take a break. We honestly should've just stayed friends," I admit.

"What?" He asks now lowering his tone seemingly hurt.

"Everything was better then," I say not fully thinking it through.

"Please don't do this to me," he pleads.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"No! Please don't do this to me! I don't know what I'm gonna do with out you," He begs while grabbing my shoulders.

"Please let go," I say with no emotion.

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO WITHOUT YOU? I'VE NEVER HAD TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU, YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME. YOU'RE THE ONLY REASON I'M NOT FUCKING DEAD!" He yells. "ARE YOU DOING THIS JUST TO FUCK WITH MY HEAD?" He asks.

"No, baby I just need sometime to myself. I still love you and I'll come back, whether we'll be together or not I don't know but I just can't do this right now," I say putting my hands on his chest. This is going in a direction I'm really fucking scared of.

"Yeah right. Just fucking go," he says turning away.

"Jah-"

"JUST GO!" He yells scaring me.

I look away from him and walk out. I call the only person I could think of and they tell me to come over, so I do.