29

Weeks pass by and I get known as Brooklynn, A$AP Rocky's new girl. Whenever we go out in public I can't call the police from someone else's phone because Rakim will not let me get away from him at any point in time. I feel so trapped and I can't do anything about it.

  Every time me and Rocky get our pictures taken by paparazzi I always make it a point to stick my middle finger out in front of the cameras hoping Jahseh will come across the picture and will see the tattoo that he tattooed on me. I hope he recognizes me under all the make up, all the tattoos, the fake hair, I hope he knows it's me. I hope I find a way to get back to him.

  I have an Instagram made for "me" but I can't post anything, contact anyone, or say anything to anyone about who I am or my situation because Draymond and Daniella have access to my account and can see who I talk to and they said if they catch me doing some shit that can get them caught then Jahseh and the baby get killed. Jahseh has already been spotted out with Daniella so I guess she's getting what she wanted. It fucking hurts me. Jahseh has posted about me going missing and posted my pictures to show people what I look like. Some people are already saying that they think it's me but Jahseh hasn't caught on.

  I've gotten DM's from Cleo saying she knows I'm me but Daniella got into my account and said it wasn't but I know Cleo and she doesn't give up that easily if she believes something.

    I look at myself in the mirror, I'm covered in tattoos and makeup. I'm not me and I don't wanna live like this. Rocky said he wants to help me but here he is not letting me call the police or go back to Florida.

  Ski is on tour and tonight he plays in LA and I have a plan. I haven't gotten time to start my other plan so I figured I'll do this one, it's risky but I can do it...hopefully.

  I've convinced Rocky to take me out to dinner which is only part of my plan. I'm currently getting ready and slipping into a tight dress.

  "Rose come on!" Rocky yells from the bottom of the stairs.

  I walk down stairs and we get into his car driving for about 10 minutes.

  I made sure he takes me to a place close to the event.

  We enter the restaurant and I excuse myself to the restroom. I look around the restroom and find a window. I open it and take my heels off. I climb out of the window and jump and start to run towards the place of the event.

  It takes me five minutes to run to the event and sneak around the back. I pick open the lock on the back door which wasn't even guarded.

  I run the the side of the stage and start yelling.

  "SKI! SKI! SKI FUCKING LOOK!" I scream but start to get pulled away by security he looks over and gets a confused look on his face.

  "Aye stop!" He yells at security who is dragging me out.

  I get put down and he walks over.

  "Ski, it's me we gotta get back to Florida, something bad is gonna happen to Jah or the baby when it gets spread around the media that I was here, please just help me," I beg.

"Rose?" He asks shocked.

  "Yeah," I nod my head.

  "Show's cancelled, sorry," Ski says into the mic making everyone scream and boo.

  He takes me and we run to a car.

  "I'll tell the people to fuel up a jet, you call the police," he says tossing me a phone.

  I call the police.

  "911, what is your emergency?" The operator says.

"My boyfriend and baby are in danger. Draymond Aysden and Daniella Dezlin have kidnapped me but I escaped but when they find out they will kill my boyfriend and kid," I say.

"What is the address of your emergency?" She asks.

  I give her the address she sends cops over there. I hang up and me and Ski board the plane. We fly for about 4 hours and 30 minutes before we land and as soon as we get there we drive to Jah's house. We see cop cars parked in front of the house.

  "What's happening?" Ski ask running up to the cops.

  "Where is my boyfriend?" I ask looking around not seeing him.

"He and the baby are not here, we have sent a squad to look for the suspects and we have a team here looking for clues, there was blood on the kitchen floor and the front door was kicked in," says the cop.

  "NO!" I scream crying.

  Ski pulls me into him as I cry.

  "Rose?" I hear someone ask.

  I look and see Cleo. "Yeah," I say confirming her thoughts.

  "I escaped, you were right the entire time, it's me," I say crying.

  "Oh honey," she says hugging me.

  "Ma'am we need to pull you aside for questioning," someone says to Cleo.

She walks off with them but all of a sudden a bunch of cops get in their cars driving quickly away with their flashing red and blue lights.

"What's happening?" I yell.

"We've found them," someone says.

"Ski lets go," I say wanting to go to the scene to see Jah and the baby.

"Ma'am you have to stay here, the suspects are armed and are in a stand off with our officers, it is a highly dangerous and unstable situation," an officer says.

"What?" I yell crying.

"No, no, no," I cry into Ski's chest.

Cleo comes over and hugs me crying too.

"We have to go," I say.

"Rose, you heard them, it's too dangerous," Ski says.

Before he can stop me I steal his keys and his car and start to follow the officers, I don't care if I get hurt.

We get to the other side of town to reach the scene and as soon as I reach the scene I hear three shots go off.

I slam the breaks and run out of the car. I see the cops walking back to their cars and the EMT's pulling up.

"What happened?" I yell.

I see someone being escorted out of the house. They pass me and I realize it's Jah but he's crying.

"Baby!" I yell running up to him.

I hug him but he just stands there crying.

"Baby whats the matter...where's Kyng?" I yell realizing that he doesn't have the baby.

"He's dead, THEY FUCKING KILLED HIM!" He screams but then he gets pushed away by the cop that was escorting him.

I scream.

"NO!" I scream dropping to my knees.

"NO! NO! NO!" I scream sobbing.

My baby's dead, he's dead.

I fall limp onto the ground and everything starts fading to black, people rush around me picking me up but before they can help me I pass out.