25

I wake up just to see Jahseh passed out in the floor.

  "Jah?" I ask getting out of bed.

  "Huh?" He asks.

  "What the hell are you doing?" I ask.

  "Sleeping," He says then shushes me.

  "You realize there's a thing called a bed right?" I ask.

  "Well when you haven't slept in a few weeks you kinda forget. This parenting shit is hard," he mumbles into the floor.

"Get off the floor there babe," I say laughing.

  "Oh yeah," He says in a tone of realization like he just now realized he has the ability to get up making me laugh more.

  He just stands against the wall and shuts his eyes.

  "Okay come here," I say pulling him to the bed because apparently after just telling him 2 seconds ago that there is such a thing he's already forgot.

  He falls on top of me and wraps his arms around me. I just rub his back as he falls asleep.

  All of a sudden the baby starts crying.

"Nope, I hear nothing," Jahseh says wrapping himself in my blanket.

  "Mhmm," I say rolling my eyes then laughing.

  I get up and go into Kyng's room. It turns out he just needed to be changed and after I changed him he went right back to sleeping.

  I go back into my room after washing my hands and get into bed with Jahseh.

  He wraps his arms around me finally falling asleep.

   "AUNTIE SKI HERE, WHERE MY LITTLE BABY?" Ski yells as he's some how let himself into our house.

   Jahseh opens his eyes and takes in a deep breath before screaming.

  "TAKE YOUR ASS OUT MY GOD DAMN HOUSE BEFORE I STAB YOU!" Jahseh shouts.

  "Don't talk to auntie Ski like that," I say laughing.

  Jahseh glares at me before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

   "I don't like her no more! Take her ass and yours out my house!" Jah yells at Ski.

  Jahseh throws me down onto the living room couch and walks back stairs.

  "Ski do you know how to take care of baby?" I ask.

  "Yeah," He says.

"You know how to change a diaper? Feed a baby and make a bottle?" I ask.

   "Yup," He says surprising me.

  "Well Auntie Ski looks like it's your lucky day, you taking Kyng for the day," I say.

  "Oh honey, I'm an auntie, I'll come over and visit but I do not baby sit," he says.

  "Wrong, you gonna fucking babysit before Jah kills himself from hearing the baby cry one more time," I say.

  Right as I say that the baby starts crying again.

  "That's it! I'm gonna do it!" Jah yells acting like he's gonna jump off the banister.

  "No your dumb ass not," I say.

  "God damnit man," Jah says pretending to cry, at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did cry.