44

We got married before I started noticeably showing. It was rushed but everything was perfect. All of our friends and family showed up and we announced to everyone that I'm pregnant.

The baby was another boy. We named him Gekyume and he's perfect.

I hold the baby in my arms and he just smiles up at me.

"He looks just like you," I say looking up at Jahseh.

Jahseh wraps his arms around my waist hugging me from behind and kisses my cheek.

"I don't get it," he says.

"Don't get what?" I ask confused.

"I don't get what I did to deserve this perfect life. I have the perfect wife, perfect kid, I have millions of fans, I have the job of my dreams, I don't deserve it," he says.

"You obviously do, if you didn't then you wouldn't have any of it," I say.

He kisses me and looks down at the baby.

"And to think we were just friends for 12 years," he chuckles.

"It was so fucking obvious we liked each other too. God damn I was in love with your ass," I laugh.

"I was in love with your ass too," he says grabbing my ass.

  "Jah!" I laugh.

   "I love you," He says.

  "I love you too."

                                 The End.

  WASSUP FUCKERS. I fucking hated ending that story and I might be crying a lil rn but that's besides the point. I didn't know how to end it and just said fuck it. Ending this story killed me inside a little bit I'm starting a new one called "Dangerous" so here's the first chapter of that, you can decide if you want to keep reading after that.

  I snicker to myself as they lose me. Stupid fucks. All of a sudden the red and blue lights come speeding my way again. I run out of the alley and start running behind the back of empty and abandoned buildings. They cops are too close for comfort but I'm not yet in their line of sight so I break a window to an abandoned ware house. I climb in but spot a problem. There was a guy already in there, and he spotted me. I pull out my switchblade and run towards him. I thought he would just be another homeless druggie, too high to be able to fight back but surprisingly he was well aware of what was happening. Before I could tackle him down to the ground he lunged first and pinned me down.

  "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" He yells.

   I hear the sirens growing louder and cops yelling extremely close the the warehouse making me grow anxious .

  I kneed the guy and when he flinched I used his reaction to my advantage. I flipped us over and pinned him down with a knife to his throat.

  "Shut up and you won't fucking die, okay?" I ask smiling a sarcastic smile.

  "Bit-"

  I cut a small line on his bare chest making him hiss in pain.

  "Baby boy, if you think I won't slit your fucking throat you have another thing coming. You see those lights? You here those sirens and the voices? Those are cops and guess who they're after? Now shut up and maybe, just maybe, I'll fucking spare you," I say smirking and staring him dead in his eyes.

  He breathes heavily, not out of fear but out of anger, so he's a brave little bitch is he?

  "Calm down you little fucking hot headed bitch, wouldn't want to hyperventilate now would we?" I say with my signature smirk.