42

"Is Taylor White pregnant with XXXTENTACION's baby? Fans have started speculating after they've been seen together a lot and X's previous girlfriend, Rose Velasquez, seems to be out of the picture since she left their tour with her bags in hand. Last night fans posted a picture with X who had pregnancy tests in his hand, and judging by how close him and Taylor have been we can assume that she is the mother," the dumb bitch on tv says.

"Get the FUCK off my dick!" I yell at the tv.

I look at Jah and he's just typing angrily on his phone.

"TAYLOR WAS A FRIEND. THOSE PREGNANCY TESTS WERENT FOR HER, THEYRE FOR THE ONLY ONE I LOVE WHICH IS ROSE. CAN EVERYONE GET OFF MY DICK NOW PLEASE?" He tweets.

"SHE ISNT PREGNANT IF YALL WANNA REPORT ON THAT TOO," he tweets again.

He tosses his phone on the other couch and just lays on me.

"I don't want them to know, I don't want them to make you stressed," he says looking up at me.

"You know how you said you want to settle down? What would you do if I proposed?" He asks.

"Marry you? What else would I do?" I ask.

He just leans up and kisses my lips.

"I'm hungry, let's make lunch," he says.

I roll my eyes and laugh while going to the fridge.

I turn around to put everything on the counter just to see Jah on one knee. I gasp throwing my hand over my mouth.

"I love you too much to lose you. I can't imagine a life without you and I honestly can't live without you as you already know. I want to have the privilege to call you my wife, I want to show you off to everyone, I want to be the father to your child, and I want to be there for you every single second of the day. I put all of my happiness on you and you've proved that I made a good choice in doing so. You make me a better person every fucking day and I don't know what I'd do with out you, will you marry me?" He asks.

"Yes!" I yell nodding.

He sticks the ring on my finger as I cry. He gets up from the floor and kisses me.

"I love you," He says.

"I love you too," I say and kiss him again.

"I'M HERE, TELL ME IF YOU GOT FOOD RIGHT NOW OR I'M LEAVING!" Ski yells.

"God damnit Ski," Jah sighs laughing.

"Ay-...was y'all in the middle of something?" Ski asks.

"Little bit yeah," Jah sighs.

"Oh...like what?" Ski asks.

Jah lifts my hand up and shows Ski.

"Oh...I should probably come back later," Ski says making me laugh.

"Sk- ok," Jah says giving up on Ski.

Ski leaves and me and Jah just burst out laughing.

   All of a sudden Jah pulls out his phone calling someone.

"We're getting married."

NOT THE END OF THE BOOK YET

ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK "DANGEROUS" PLEASEEEEEEEE

Love you bitches💓