39

I lay in Craig's bed as he's sound asleep. The movie is over but I just haven't been able to go to sleep. I've been waiting for Jah to come back to the hotel from the club cause I just want to get this over with.

  I hear laughing down the hall and I realize it's Taylor's laugh. I get up and quietly walk out making sure I don't wake Craig up.

  "Jah," I say walking up to him.

  He looks down at me giving me a questioning look because he sees that I'm wearing Craig's clothes.

  "What?" He asks sounding like he has somewhere to be.

  "We need to talk," I say.

  "We've talked like 3 times now," Jah says.

  "Well this will be the last time," I say getting angry.

  He immediately gets a concerned look on his face and pulls me into our room closing the door on Taylor.

  We sit on the bed and there's just a moment of awkward silence.

"I don't feel like I matter to you. I feel like this relationship doesn't matter to you. I feel like we don't even have a relationship anymore. The past couple weeks I feel like we were already broken up and you clearly don't want this relationship so why don't we just actually break up. It would probably make everything less stressful for both of us. You're clearly happy with Taylor so if she's what makes you happy then I'm happy for you," I say.

   He sighs putting his head in his hands.

    "I'll be gone by tomorrow," I say and start packing.

  "Wait, I'll tell her to go," Jah says.

  "Jah you're drunk, you don't truly want to do that," I say continuing to pack.

   "I'm not drunk, I didn't drink at all. I will tell her to go," he says honestly.

  "But Jah, you had to sit there and think about your options. If you wholeheartedly wanted this relationship you would've told her to go the first time I told you to make her go. You wouldn't have to be threatened by me leaving you would've done it within the first second you noticed I was uncomfortable," I point out.

  "I-..." he starts but he doesn't finish.

  "Goodbye Jahseh," I say walking out with my luggage.

  I realize Taylor was standing outside the whole time seeing as right when I opened the door and walked out she walked in.

  I turn around and open my mouth about to cuss her out but realize I don't have anything to cuss her out over now. He's hers now, and there's nothing I can do to change that.

   I walk back into Craig's room and he's already up.

  I just drop my stuff and walk into Craig's arms sobbing already.

  "I'm sorry," he says rubbing my back.

   "It was inevitable, I would never be good enough for him and that's just a fact," I sob.

  "You always will be good enough for him, he could never stop loving you," Craig says.

   "Then why did he?" I ask breaking my own heart.

  Mmk so what we not about to do is end shit like this. Give me some ideas on how to continue or how to end, I will take suggestions and even if you guys want the story to end I got books I haven't published yet. I love this book so if you guys want me to continue and not end it soon, I will. But everything depends on you guys. Love you guys💓