28

I step into a beautiful mansion but right away I'm locked into a room.

"Well god damnit," I say when I realize I can't open the door or window.

"You're getting some tattoos today," Rakim says walking in.

"What?" I ask.

"There's nothing to explain, your getting tattoos, if someone recognizes you this entire plan is ruined," he says.

"Why the hell are you even doing this? You have money, fame, you're loved by your fans, you have everything, what could you possibly get from this? I've lost everything and I just got torn away from the only things that were keeping me going, do you know how that feels, huh? Of course you don't because if you did you wouldn't have done that to someone else. So let me ask you, why the fuck did you do it?" I suddenly question because everything has made me so fucking angry.

He just stares at me with a blank face and turns around slamming the door on the way out.

  I just fall back onto the bed in frustration. I look at my phone and stare at the number pad wanting to dial Jahseh's number so bad. I want to dial 911. I want to call someone, anyone, but I can't, for the sake of Jahseh and Kyng I can't and it kills me.

  I think back to my plan, it's a long shot but I think I can pull it off, I have the resources. My plan is to become a singer, I could tell Daniella it was just to get them more money or some shit and she thinks that tattoos and hair will make me unrecognizable so she would let me but as soon as Jah sees a picture of me I know he will know it's me. He knows my voice and I know I could probably make it as a singer and get out there as long as I have Rakim to help me get my stuff out there.

   "The tattoo artist is here," Rakim says walking in and making me come down stairs.

  I walk slowly down the stairs but Rakim pushes me making me walk faster.

  "Do I even get to choose what I get?" I ask since they're already making me get a tattoo against my will.

"No," Rakim says.

"Just two? Please?" I beg.

"Fine, but they have to be small," Rakim says.

I agree and I draw what I want. I draw a stick figure under a wave to symbolize me feeling like I'm drowning, my depression is always a part of me and I just want people to know what I'm feeling, but at the same time I don't want them to know either so instead of writing it down or telling people I'll get a tattoo sowhen they see it they don't actually know but at the same time I got it off my chest. It may not make sense to others but it makes sense to me. The next thing I write down is 123 since Jah and Kyng were born January 23rd.

I push the paper towards Rakim for approval.

He nods his head and pushes the paper towards the tattoo artist. The tattoo artist sanitizes my arm and starts tattooing. It isn't really painful for me so I just keep a blank face making Rakim look at me weird.

"It doesn't hurt," I say making him look surprised.

"Yeah the fuck it does," he says.

"Nah, you just a pussy," I say.

"Well since you have such a high pain tolerance you're gonna get tattooed all day until you have enough that no one will think it's you," he says.

I widen my eyes and shake my head.

"You can't do that! Don't you have to stop at some point?" I ask the tattoo artist.

"He works for me, he'll do anything I tell him too and if that's to tattoo you all day then that's what he'll do," Rakim says.

The tattoo artist soon finishes the two tattoos and next is something Rocky tell him to tat on me. Rocky pulls out his phone and shows the guy a picture of his tattoo that I now have to get. I have to get the word ASAP tatted on me now. Next I get an exclamation point tatted on top of my right hand ring finger. I get the word "DEAD" on this inside of my lip. I carry on to get a bunch of different tattoos which all mean nothing to me. I don't get a sleeve or anything just many tattoos in random places.

We stop about 8 hours later and I have about 27 tattoos, no tattoos that are too big just enough to make people think it isn't me.

I made sure they didn't see my tattoo that I already had on the inside of my finger. They saw the 8 on my wrist so they fixed it and made it and 18.

"We're done," the tattoo artist says.

"Thank god," I say in pain and about to cry.

I get up and walk into the kitchen where Rakim is.

"Get me some fucking pain killers," I say.

"Why you gotta talk so disrespectful, you're fucking kidnapped, why aren't you scared of me?" He asks getting angry at my disrespect.

"Cause I know you can't kill me or hurt me because someone would find out and your career would end, and you know that too, which is why you won't lay a hand on me," I say.

He just glares at me and throws the pain pills at me while walking out. I smirk because I know I'm right.

I take a few pills and go upstairs so I can go to sleep.

"You're sleeping in my room," Rakim says out of nowhere.

"Fuck you mean?" I ask angrily.

"Cause you might try and break out while I'm asleep and I can't let that happen," He says.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I ask annoyed.

He only pushes me into his room. I go and sit on the bed.

"You can lay down," He says.

"I don't wanna lay down with you, you're not the person I should be sharing a bed with, I should be at home with my family," I say.

"CAN YOU STOP WITH THE FAMILY SHIT!" He yells randomly going off.

"NO, THEY ARE THE ONLY THING I HAVE. I HAVE A BABY WHO MAY NOT GET TO EVER SEE THEIR MOM BECAUSE SOMEONE SO SELFISH LIKE YOU WON'T LET THEM FOR NO REASON. THAT BITCH WON'T LET ME SEE MY KID OR MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE OF SOMETHING SO SELFISH AND YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A REASON TO KEEP ME HERE BUT YOU DO BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO SENSE OF FAMILY AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO NOT HAVE SOMETHING SO IMPORTANT TO YOU BECAUSE OF STUPID SELFISH PEOPLE-"

"YES THE FUCK I DO!" He yells making me shut up.

"My brother was shot and killed when I was a kid, my dad went to jail, he's dead now, I lost a lot of my fucking family, I know what the fuck it feels like. Truth be told I don't know why the fuck I'm doing this, and I really fucking hate it, I don't want to keep you here but they will kill you and your family if you leave. I guess I'm doing this because I know how it feels to lose family and I'm just trying to help you keep yours safe, whether it seems like it or not. But if anything, I promise help you get back to your family one day," he says.

"But when? A week? A month? A year? I can't be away from them for that long," I say with a tear sliding down my cheek.

I turn away from him and lay down on my side so he can't see the tears falling down my face.

"Rose I'm sorry," Rakim says.

Sorry can't fix this.

(My writing has been getting worse and worse, I'm sorry I think I kinda fucked up the story)