18

"I don't want your kids, I don't even want you. What makes you think anyone could ever love you?" He asks and chuckles a sinister laugh.

  He looks at me and smirks then looks down at my stomach. He looks back at me and kicks me stomach repeatedly. I scream in pain but he only keeps a smirk plastered on his face not showing any regret. All of a sudden I see blood run down my leg. He killed my baby.

  "NO!" I scream holding my stomach as Jahseh walks away content with what just happened.

  "Rose wake up!" Someone says making me confused.

  "Rose!"

"ROSE!" Ski yells violently shaking me awake.

  I look up at him and sob.

  "Rose we have to go to a hospital," he says sounding worried.

  "Why?" I asked alarmed scanning him over for any injuries but still trying to get myself together.

  "Um," his eyes trail down my body and his expression seems upset and scared.

  I look down at where he's looking and see I have blood all over my bottom half. The dream was just telling me I miscarried. I break down in tears and hold my stomach and Ski holds me. I am only-...was only about 12 weeks along today but I still feel like I lost something.

  "We have to go," Ski says and picks me up.

  I slowly nod and try to dry my tears but they just keep coming. He gets out and I slowly wash off the blood and put on clean clothes.

  I walk out and follow Ski to the car and get in. I feel immediate guilt about everything. I feel like I let Jahseh down even though he didn't even know about the baby. I wanted to tell him but every time I visited him in jail I got to scared to tell him.

  I get lost in my guilty and depressed thoughts until we finally reach the hospital.

  We walk in and Ski tells them the situation but they have the nerve to make me wait. I sit down and wipe away a few stray tears.

  "Oh my god are you Ski Mask the Slump God?" Some teen asks walking up to Ski.

  I smile at the admiration you can see they have for Ski.

"Yeah," Ski says monotonously.

  "Can I get a picture?" They ask.

  "Not right now," Ski says.

  "Dude it's just one fucking picture," The kid says.

  "Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down before I beat yo stupid ass. Little bitch, tryna disrespect me like that," Ski says getting mad.

  The kid goes and sits down.

All of a sudden I see a bright light. I look up and see the light from the kids phone as he records me and Ski. Ski automatically gets out of his seat and starts punching the shit out of the boys head only to get pulled off by security.

"What the hell?" I yell at Ski as the kid's mom starts to cuss him out.

She pisses me off as I'm trying to talk to Ski so I snap.

  "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH! HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO BEAT YOUR KID'S BITCH ASS IF YOU ACTUALLY TAUGHT HIS LITTLE TRUST FUND BABY LOOKIN ASS HOW TO RESPECT SOMEONE! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND GO READ A DAMN PARENTING BOOK OR SOME SHIT SINCE YOU CLEARLY NEED A LITTLE ADVICE!" I yell already frustrated from every event of the past couple months.

She just stands there a blinks at me like she's fucking brain dead so I turn around and face Ski.

  "They could've kicked us the fuck out, so watch your fucking actions," I say pissed at Ski.

  "Sorry I'm just really fucking stressed and mad at all the shit that's happened lately," he apologizes.

  "It's fine," I say.

  "Rose?" I hear a nurse call signaling me to come with her.

  I follow her into the room where a doctor walks in a few minutes after me.

  "So you miscarried?" She asks.

  "Yeah just an couple hours ago," I say sadly.

  "Well I'm just gonna do an ultrasound just in case but when you think you have miscarried it's most likely that you probably did. How many weeks were you?" she asks.

   "12," I answer.

  She makes me lift up my shirt and rubs a cold gel on my stomach. She rubs a tool over the gel and looks at a screen.

  "I am glad to tell you that you still have a baby," she says.

  "But that's impossible I know for sure I miscarried one," I say in disbelief.

  "Did you have cramping when you think you miscarried?" She asks.

  "Yes and a lot of bleeding," I tell her.

  "Then you most likely did miscarry but only one baby, I think you were pregnant with twins," she says surprising me.

  "Wow," I say in shock.

"Would you like to schedule and appointment with another sonographer so you can keep up with your baby, I feel it is necessary seeing as you have lost the first twin so we might need to just keep a close eye on this one?" She asks.

  "Um, sure," I say still in shock.

  "Ok that will be all, you're gonna checkout with the ladies at the front desk," she says and wipes off the gel.

I say 'ok' and walk out. I checkout and finally get to Ski.

  "What did the say?" He asks anxiously.

  "I had one miscarriage...but I still have one baby," I say.

  "What?" He asks confused.

  "I was pregnant with twins but I only miscarried one and I still have the other," I say sadly smiling.

  "Holy shit," he says and hugs me.

  "But is that really even a good thing?" I ask as we get into the car.

  "Why wouldn't it be?" He asks.

  "Because I don't think Jah will want it and plus the baby will have to live without its twin," I say feeling guilty about losing the baby.

  "I know Jah, I know how much he loves you. He would spend hours on FaceTime with me just talking about this one girl and you could see the love in his eyes and I finally found out this girl was you. I know by the way he just looks at you that he would want this baby," he says reassuring me.

  "Really?" I ask blushing. "How do you know if wasn't Cinthia or Geneva, he literally got a tattoo for Cinthia?" I ask immediately making myself sad again.

  "He loved them too but he only got sad about shit they did when someone cheated or something but with you literally anything that happened that may have kept you from being with him made him upset. I remember one time he just seemed out of it and when I asked him what was wrong he said you went to New York but you broke your phone so you couldn't talk to him and you could tell he felt empty for the amount of time you weren't there to be with him. Geneva would leave to go somewhere and he'd still be happy as hell cause he had you," Ski says.

  I just blush and look away.

"Doesn't he have to go to court today?" I ask.

"Yeah," He says.

"Great," I say sarcastically.