Chapter 9 - Adult Time

The day finally arrives.

As night falls, Tegemi and I head out to a bar.

"Thank you for going out with me tonight, Mina."

"It's my pleasure; I've been looking forward to it."

Tegemi is just like always.

But when I remember her words my hear thumps.

(We could be together huh? Well it's not like she did say that line my assumptions just get ahead of me,)

(I'm sure she means nothing by that...)

(I'm just a little brother after all, that's why she's comfortable inviting me for a drink, don't really know how siblings really is but I guess this is how they bond sometimes.)

"Mina?"

"Yes?"

"What is it? You look lost."

"Ah...it's nothing."

(I've got to stop thinking about that, and just enjoy this night with her.)

After all, Tegemi and I are out drinking together.

Then after we park her car at the nearest parking lot we head out walking towards the red light district.

"Well here we are."

We stop outside a classy stylish bar.

(This place looks sophisticated it fits Tegemi perfectly good thing I dressed up for the event.)

"Well, don't just stand there let's go in."

"After you."

When we step inside took the elevator from the 20th floor then when the door opens.

"Welcome." greeted the waiter.

The stylish interior has a great atmosphere in it the light jazz playing in the stage the ambiance of the entire place gives a mature vibe.

As I wander my eyes I see a lot of beautiful woman enjoying drinks.

Friendly chatter fills the building but in a comfortable level.

(I've never been to a place like this before...)

While Tegemi looks around to find a seat.

Tegemi's wearing a black one piece dress highlighting her figure and snowy white skin, the attention of most of the men turns to her, can't blame her she's really a head turner she's really gorgeous and I'm a lucky guy just be in her presence.

"Shall we sit there?" she said pointing at the table near the window overseeing the view of the whole city.

"Sure." I said heading out, moving her seat for her and letting her sit first.

"You sure know how to treat a lady." She said smiling.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"It's nothing, but you look nervous as hell."

"Do I really now?"

"Well it's not showing unless they have a good look at your face."

"Then it's really showing then."

"Ehehehe, yeah."

( I must look like a kid to her...)

Then she flick her fingers in my surprise a waiter approaches.