Chapter 15 - Exciting Date Plan.

Several days after asking Tegemi on a date...

"Ah! I can't think of anything!"

I spend every day after that in working my ass off and confusion.

(Where should we go on a date? I have no idea!)

I've never really been on a date before! Well we've both went together before, a fancy café and a fancy bar but she paid most of the thing we ordered and it'll be embarrassing if she paid for the things we spend in our date, since i'm the one who asked her and all.

(I did earned a bit much from my nonstop jobs and rackets. But the day's not far away! And I think I haven't earned enough If I took her to something fancy.

Just thinking of it by myself is getting me nowhere.

"Should I ask the girls for advice?"

They might know something I don't since they've known her longer than me,

When I go to the living room everyone but Tegemi is there.

"Yes? What is it?"

"Hypothetical question, If I was going on a date with Tegemi, where should I take her?"

"Hypothetical huh?" doubted Miyoko.

"You're going on a date?" peeve Raika.

"Why so sudden?" asked Rei.

"Mina, leave us out of your delusions please." Said Yomiko.

"Sleazy..." said Kasumi.

"W-what it's a hypothetical question." (not really.)

"Didn't you go out on a date before, when you were in your stupid suit?" said Miyoko

"It's not a stupid suite!, I look good on that." (That's what Tegemi said.)

"And that was different; we just went on a meeting, yes meeting with her important clients"

"Really?" they doubted discriminately.

"Fine, we'll answer your hypothetical question." Said Kasumi.

"What about taking her out on a shopping spree? Oh wait you can't you're flat broke." Insulted Yomiko.

"I just want a normal answer, anyone else?"

"You're really going on a date with Tegemi?" asked Reimako.

"Does Tegemi even know it's a date or is it just you who knows you're going on a date with her?" asked Kasumi

"Uhmm...Hey!"

(Kasumi's even relentless with her insults.)

There's no way I can talk to them like this.

"This is great!" said Miyoko.

"No it's not!"

"I meant you asking Tegemi for a date, remember when I told you about his last date?'

"Oh that time when you were drunk."

"I was not drunk!" she denied it blushing.

"You're really getting along with her huh, Mina?" said Raika.

"Tegemi's beauty is a bit wasted on you, but...isn't this good for her?" said Yomiko.

"Can you just left out the insults next time?"