* PROLOGUE

*

"What the actual.... fuck."

Chanyeol can't move.

"Oh, you're awake."

He opens his eyes, blinking slowly, having a blurry look of a pair of puppy eyes staring down at him. Groaning, he tries to struggle against the heavy weight perched above his chest but to no avail.

"What the hell," he says one more time, still in his bedroom voice.

Baekhyun blinks, and flashes him a sweet smile.

"Chanyeol sunbae, good morning."

"G'morn--- wait, what the..."

Chanyeol's eyes widen in surprise, seeing Baekhyun half naked sitting above his chest with his legs spread wide. He can see a peek of that small cock hanging in between those familiar legs.

"God fucking damn it, Byun Baekhyun," Chanyeol mumbles lowly, "What a surprising sight early in the morning."

"Your parents... aren't home yet, right," Baekhyun says, grinding his soft ass against Chanyeol's chest, and he's sure the nipples under Chanyeol's thin shirt have just gone hard, "And I need... your attention..."

"I haven't even got out of the bed yet and you're already making things hard for me," Chanyeol says, slightly licking his lips, "Literally."

"I don't usually do this, Chanyeol sunbae," Baekhyun mutters with a tiny hint of pink blush on the apples of his cheeks, "But we're in New York... And I... I wanna try to be sexy, too."

Chanyeol smirks, "Sexy?"

"Yeah. Even sexier than what I already am."

Baekhyun crosses his arms to hook on the hem of his loose white shirt, slowly lifting it up for a strip show right before Chanyeol's eyes. He shakes his head slowly to fix his disheveled hair, threading his slender fingers through it.

"Oh, fuck, that's hot," Chanyeol says, mesmerized.

"You know what's hotter than that?" Baekhyun says, discarding the shirt away.

"What?"

Baekhyun chuckles, then he whispers closer.

"Me."

Chanyeol laughs, and Baekhyun doesn't miss how sexy he just sounds.

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol says, trailing his calloused fingers against the silver of Baekhyun's skin that has the smaller male leaning in to the touch. "You know how stressed out have I been, right?"

Baekhyun nods. "Can I make you feel better, Sir?"

"Yes," Chanyeol says, ruffling his own hair and finding a more comfortable position as he lies underneath Baekhyun. "I'll just lie here and you do all the work."

A smile makes its way to Baekhyun's lips. "Really?"

"Yeah." Chanyeol relaxes, closing his eyes while Baekhyun watches him under his gaze. "Do what you wanna do."

"Okay," Baekhyun answers as excitement fills his chest, bouncing on top of Chanyeol, "Uhm, I'll do whatever I want, right?"

"Of course."

Baekhyun lifts up Chanyeol shirt, darting his tongue out to lick the left nipple that has Chanyeol whimpering a bit. He wets his lips more, nipping the small muscle in between his lips and sucking it gently with his teeth, alternating from left to right. Baekhyun is practically kissing and lapping it, eating and twirling his tongue around it for pleasure. Chanyeol's moans are getting louder, having his nipples played by Baekhyun like this.