[ 44 ] The One in My Memories

*

Since it seems like everyone forgot that it's his birthday today, Baekhyun just decided to spend it with his Mom at his hometown. She was the first person and probably the last one to greet him anyway, and the good thing about being with your Mom on your birthday is that, you get to eat your favorite food and feel like you're the most precious thing in the world.

Unlike spending his birthday with those people he calls his friends whom in fact, got to live in his house without paying. They're just a bunch of freeloaders who can't even remember his fucking birthday.

No, he's not having any grudge here towards them, honestly. Of course he understands. They're just too busy dating each other, and buying him a cake or singing him a happy birthday song would be such a big bother to them to waste their golden time. So yes, he completely understands.

Chanyeol, too. Even Chanyeol, out of people. What would he except from Chanyeol, anyway? The guy has amnesia, of course he won't remember, and Baekhyun is not one to voice out to him and say, 'Hey, do you know that it's my birthday today? Let's celebrate!'

So what he did with Chanyeol during lunch time today was to ignore him just like everybody else, as if he didn't exist even if he kept talking beside him. Maybe Chanyeol gave up with his cold treatment towards him so in the end, he just went with the guys to somewhere Baekhyun couldn't care less.

So that left Baekhyun alone by himself and ended up planning on celebrating his birthday with his Mom. At least he received a new watch as a present.

"When is this day gonna end," Baekhyun scowls to himself as he looks at his new watch. It's only six o'clock in the evening and he still has six more hours left to finish this day, "I hate my birthday."

Last year is probably the happiest birthday he had so far in his life, because he got to spend it with Chanyeol with a mind-blowing birthday sex. It's completely a lot more different from this year's birthday. Should he just celebrate the remaining six hours of this day on a night club and get laid with a random stranger?

"No, even if you're desperate for a cock, you won't do that!" Baekhyun yells at himself, slapping his own face. He lets out a dejected sigh and just stares at the passing people in front of him, "But I don't wanna go home yet..."

After the bus from Bucheon dropped him off at the station this afternoon, he hasn't moved a single inch from the bench he is sitting. He is still contemplating whether to go home tonight, or just go home tomorrow when his birthday is already finished.

Maybe he'll just do the latter.

"I'll just sleep at a sauna, then!" Baekhyun stands up and stretches his arms. "But I want a cola first."

But before he could even step closer to the vending machine, he spots a black van stopping on the street and two black men coming out of it to grab his arms. He is about to scream out for help but it's too late, he is already thrown inside the vehicle as it drives in record speed.

Baekhyun's eyes widen in fear, seeing three girls wearing face masks inside the van, now looking down intently at him.

"Is this the guy?"

"Yes, Ma'am. Short male with dark brown hair. Small puppy eyes."

"W-who are you!?" Baekhyun yells, struggling within the hold of the two men, "Where are you taking me!?"

"Undress him," the one in the middle says, and before Baekhyun knows it, his clothes are already gone from his body. Wearing only his underwear, he looks for something to cover his almost naked being but finds none.