Special Chapter 3/5

*

Staring at the computer screen, Luhan furrows his eyebrows while his index finger slowly scrolls on the mouse to search for his name on the list.

"I think I didn't get in..."

"Oh! There it is!" Sehun suddenly exclaims behind him as he points at the screen, "I saw your name! Luhan!"

"Really!? Where!?"

"At the lowest part! Look! You're in the list!"

Luhan squints, eyes automatically widening when he reads his name Lu Han from the list of interview passers of the job he has applied to. He quickly stands up and squeals in joy, holding Sehun's hands as the two of them jump together like kids.

"Ahhhhh!!! I passed the interview!"

"Congrats!"

"I have a job now!"

"Yeah, you do!"

"Ahhhh!!!"

"Ahhhh!!!"

Doing that for almost fifteen seconds, Sehun decides to stop now, letting go of Luhan's hands when he realizes he has been holding them for too long. He clears his throat while the older just grins at him.

"The hotel management said I can start working next week," Luhan says as he plops on the bed while he reads the email on his phone, "That's after winter break."

"Is that so," Sehun sits on the bed beside him, "What do you have to do on your job, basically?"

"Since I'm born with a handsome and pretty face like this," Luhan gestures at his whole face, "They're gonna put me at the front desk of the hotel to welcome guests."

"That seems tiring. You have to smile all day."

"Yeah, so I'll just think about you so that I have a reason to smile."

Sehun stares.

"Your heart fluttered, right?" Luhan teases, pinching Sehun's sides, "Yeeee!"

Sehun tries to hide his blush by rolling his eyes, "Maybe. But just a little."

"Anyway, what are your plans this coming winter break? Are you just gonna stay here?"

"I think I'll have to go home and help my Mom. She opened a small coffee shop with Baekhyun's mom and she asked me to help her," Sehun says, then he turns to Luhan who's now sitting on the bed crossed-legs. "Baekhyun's lucky, though."

"Yeah?" Luhan lifts his eyebrow in interest, "Why?"

"I heard Chanyeol will take him to an overseas trip again. They're gonna spend the whole break with each other in the Philippines, a country with a tropical beach and a beautiful scenery."

"Wow, that seems a lot of fun! I really envy Baekhyun, he's enjoying the perks of having a rich boyfriend."

Sehun side-eyes him, "I'll get rich too, someday."

Luhan thinks for a while, "Hey, what do you think could've happened if I stayed with Chanyeol from the very first start? Will I be on Baekhyun's place?" He starts to imagine himself with Chanyeol. "Will Chanyeol take me to New York, too? And love me that much, too?"

"Baekhyun being on your place instead," Sehun smiles dreamily, "That would be a dream come true for me. I'd get to date Baekhyun and have sex with him, too."