[ 48 ] Rainbows and Unicorns

*

"What the," Chanyeol stares at himself on the mirror in utter disbelief as memories of yesterday flash back in his mind, "actual fuck..."

"Hello! Nice to meet you everyone!"

"Oh, is this a triangle?"

"Thank you for today, Baekhyun. I'm so happy to be your friend!"

"Bottoms? What is that?"

"Because I don't remember anything from the past, this is gonna be my first time kissing someone and I think I feel nervous..."

"Fine! I do have a little crush on you but that's just it so please don't tell my sister okay she's gonna tease me and I hate it when she does it."

He slaps his own forehead with his hand, and he can feel his whole body shudder while cringing to death.

"Oh my god.... Why..."

But it doesn't end right there. He also recalls himself in an overly embarrassing state these past few months, as if to torment his soul some more.

"Ah! The cafeteria is serving extra kimchi on Tuesday!"

"It means that we're destined to be with each other?"

"Soulmates?"

"Aw! But you're the cutest! My Baekhyun is the cutest!"

"My Baekhyun is the cutest!"

"My Baekhyun!"

"Is the!"

"CUTEST!"

"Shit, I wanna die," Chanyeol mutters with a miserable groan akin to a dying whale while hearing his own annoying voice inside his ears. He pulls his own hair, "Why the hell did I do that? It's so embarrassing! ARGHHHHH!!!!"

The bathroom door suddenly opens, and Baekhyun barges inside.

"What's happening!? Are you okay!? Are you hurting somewhere?!"

Chanyeol's eyes widen as he stares at Baekhyun in shock. He blinks when the two of them share a long staring feat while the smaller male just ogles at him expectantly.

"Your dick looks really cute, Baekhyun. It's soft too!"

Fuckfuckfuckfuck, Chanyeol mentally says.

"Are you... alright?"

Baekhyun steps forward.

So, Chanyeol steps backward.

Baekhyun reaches out his hand in attempt to touch him.

He suddenly backs away.

"Chanyeol sunbae?"

Silence is just Chanyeol's reply.

"I heard you screaming next door and I got worried," Baekhyun says, "Please tell me if your head is hurting or you feel sick. I'll take you to the doctor."

"I'm... okay," Chanyeol finds himself muttering dumbly.

"Really? Thank god!"

Baekhyun smiles up to him brightly and maybe Chanyeol feels a little tingly spark in his heart. So what he does is grip the doorknob hard, push Baekhyun out of the bathroom and slam the door in front of his face.

"Chanyeol sunbae!" Baekhyun pounds on the door worriedly, "Are you perhaps mad at me? Did I do something wrong!?"

"No," Chanyeol clears his throat, "Just... Give me time to think for now..."