Special Chapter 5/5

*

Baekhyun can't just stay put. He still keeps on thinking why all of a sudden Luhan decided to break up with Kyungsoo and Jongin.

He knows he shouldn't meddle into his friends' personal decisions, but he can't help feeling worried about their relationship being broken so drastically like this. He just can't accept the fact that Luhan doesn't love the two anymore; Luhan must have a valid reason why he did such thing, and Baekhyun is bound to find it out.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asks him as he glances from the book he is reading. He sees the short male jolting up all of a sudden.

"I uh, I lost my charger! So I'll just go to Luhan hyung to borrow his charger. He must be in his room," Baekhyun answers, then he quickly heads out of the door with his fists clenched by his sides.

Chanyeol lifts a confused eyebrow, seeing Baekhyun' phone charger scattered on top his study table.

Baekhyun arrives in front of the door of Luhan's room, finding it slightly agape. He peeks on the small opening and sees the older male sitting on his swiver chair and stretching up his arms. Curious, he leans closer and watches as Luhan holds a small booklet while he counts the money stacked properly on top of his table.

"Since when did he start saving up that amount of money," Baekhyun whispers. He accidentally shoves himself inside the room, making Luhan shocked of the sudden intrusion.

Luhan quicky hides what he was doing, keeping all the money and stuff inside his bag when he now spots Baekhyun standing in front of him.

"What are you doing here?"

Baekhyun is about to make a lame excuse but then he pauses, noticing Luhan's stuff now organized inside a box. There's also a luggage and a bag which Baekhyun already knows are containing his clothes. The room basically looks empty now and everything is just ready to be moved out.

"W-what's the meaning of this? Are you really moving out?"

"I thought you already knew about it. I'm leaving the next day."

"How would I know if you're not even telling us anything!? You didn't even tell us you were applying for a job in the first place, let alone you were looking for somewhere else to stay!"

Luhan refuses eye contact as he busies himself doing something, "I'm sorry, maybe it slipped my mind to tell you guys. I was just occupied these days."

Baekhyun makes a disappointed face hearing that. "How could you just say something like that? Don't we matter to you anymore?"

"Do I have to let you guys know every decision that I make? Do I have to always report every single thing that I do?"

"I didn't mean it that way! It's just, everything that is happening feels very sudden for me... Did you already tell this to Kyungsoo and Jongin? Do they know you're leaving?"

Luhan stands up and gathers his things while Baekhyun's eyes follow his movements,"I already ended things between us so I don't think it's still my responsibility to tell them what I'm about to do with my life."

Baekhyun grabs Luhan's elbow so that they are facing each other, "Why are you doing this? Why are you so selfish?"

The older male is taken aback, "What do you know? What right do you have to call me selfish?"