[ 2 ] A Man Like You

*

It feels like he's going back to being young again.

An innocent thirteen-year old boy who plays and wants to have fun, then feels scared of being yelled at for getting dirty because of playing soccer, so he decides to sneak into the house without being caught.

Instead he is not alone and is no longer a child. He's now with someone that is Baekhyun and he's already an adult. It's the same feeling but in different time.

"Why are you laughing like that Chanyeol sunbae?" Baekhyun asks, turning his head at Chanyeol behind him when he hears a chuckle. Chanyeol notes the fog coming out of Baekhyun's lips indicating he's really cold.

"I just remembered something," Chanyeol answers, his voice echoing inside the mini tunnel. He rubs his palms together and ushers Baekhyun to look ahead of him. "Come on, keep going. We're close to the basement."

"Our arms and knees are already full of mud," Baekhyun says with a laugh as he crawls gently, making sure he won't land on something sharp. It's dark and cramped, but he can still see something and move properly, "Good thing it doesn't smell like shit here. The soil feels nice, too."

"I dug this tunnel eight years ago and sneaked in here for almost everyday. I never encountered any animal manure," Chanyeol says, crawling after Baekhyun as he stares at Baekhyun's moving ass, "It's nice, right?"

"Yeah. I wish I could've played with you when you were young," Baekhyun says, stopping suddenly. Chanyeol's face bumped on Baekhyun's corgi butt.

"Oh! I'm sorry."

"God, Baekhyun. Did you do that on purpose?" Chanyeol says, rubbing his nose, and right away realizing he's putting more dirt on his nose as well as to his face. "Oh, fuck."

"We're here! I can see the light!" Baekhyun says, creeping out of the hole fast and leaving Chanyeol inside. He lets out a victory squeal when he finally gets his body out. Chanyeol is right, they're at the basement inside the house.

"Hey, come out now!"

"Uhm, care to help me?" Baekhyun sees Chanyeol's head peeking inside the hole of the mini tunnel. His body is stuck. "I can't fucking get out."

Baekhyun chuckles at that. "Oh, I almost forgot you barely entered the tunnel. Here, grab my hand."

"I was still small back then. I never knew I would grow this tall and handsome," Chanyeol says.

"The handsome part wasn't necessary, though."

"It's real, though."

Baekhyun uses all his strength to pull Chanyeol out, while the other male wriggles himself until he gets his body out of the tunnel. He lands on top of Baekhyun after they both fall on the floor.

It's like a scene in Korean dramas wherein they stare at each other's eyes intently, and a romantic music plays in the background while everything turns into slow motion. Blushing hard, Baekhyun's eyes widen when Chanyeol leans his face closer to his.

"Do you want to..."

Baekhyun coughs into his face as he lies underneath Chanyeol. He looks away nervously.

"Uhm! I-I think my backbone just cracked."

Chanyeol is still staring down at him.

"Please get off me. You're heavy."

"I want to fuck you right here."

Silence.

"I said I want to fuck you right here."