[ 31 ] * At the Subway

*

The door swings open, so Luhan and Kyungsoo look up from the gay porn they are watching to, towards Jongin grinning at them. Their boyfriend puts a piece of cookie on top of the table, before sitting on the couch in front of them.

"Let's do this," Jongin says, rubbing his palms together and hooting like a tarzan. "Soggy Biscuits!!! Hoohoo! I'm ready!"

"This is the dumbest game I've ever heard in my entire life," Kyungsoo mutters, yet he is already preparing to pull his pants down. He throws Jongin a look who's now in the middle of removing his pants, kicking it to the floor.

Meanwhile Luhan, he has his dick already out of his boxer shorts, stroking it slowly into full erection. "This may not be the best time to play this, but we still need to release the tension you know--- oh shit! Don't make it mad!" He glares at Kyungsoo who just flicked his semi-hard cock.

Kyungsoo cackles, "Small."

"Says the one who is smaller," Luhan banters as he jerks his dick. He taps the head gently, "And excuse me, babe. This is a fucking six."

"Mind you, I'm six point five," Kyungsoo says back.

"The last time my ass checked, it was half an inch smaller, you hoe."

"Honey, did you just go down on Jongin's?"

"My cock is a glorious nine, how dare you all bottom bitches," Jongin says as he looks at the two dicks in front of him, feeling envious of the hardness. He grabs his own still limp cock, furiously pumping it inside his fist. "Shit! Wait until this fucking monster comes to life. Babe, pass me the lotion."

Kyungsoo gets the cherry blossom-scented lotion he stole from Baekhyun's room, before generously pouring it on Jongin's manhood. He does it also to himself, lathering his dick with the slippery liquid until his hand slides with ease around the length.

Pants down to their knees and three cocks already hard, the trio intently stare at each other. The cookie is innocently lying on top of the table at the center.

"The first to come wins," Jongin says, Luhan nods excitedly while Kyungsoo only rolls his eyes, "The last one to come loses. Punishment is to eat the cookie vanilla flavored with semen."

"I remember Luhan losing last time," Kyungsoo teasingly says, "He got to eat a whole tortilla chip full of cum and ketchup. So disgusting."

"I liked it, though," Luhan shrugs, "It was nacho cheese."

"Enough of this talking. Let's start!" Jongin says.

The whole room reeking of fragrance, obscene slapping noises of them jacking off their own cocks is heard. With eyes squeezed shut, Kyungsoo has his one arm covering his eyes while he touches himself. Luhan is ogling at his cock as he jerks it off, looking like he's encouraging it to do its best. Meanwhile Jongin is staring at the ceiling as he uses both hands into full force to masturbate.

"Ahhh, oh god, shit shit shit. Harder, come on! Faster, faster, faster!" Kyungsoo moans while he thinks of Luhan giving him blowjob while Jongin fucks him from behind. The two guys turn to look at him with lust-filled eyes as they touch themselves.

"God, Kyungsoo... you look... so hot," Luhan mutters in between pants, watching Kyungsoo already sliding down on his seat while he beats his meat. "Can I... put my cock in your mouth... and fuck your face... with it..."

Jongin breathes, sensing his cock twitching inside his moving hands while he licks his lips.

"Go ahead, bitch... Then I'll fuck your mouth in return... until you choke," Kyungsoo says, feeling his orgasm quickly approaching. He mentally thanks the Lord for giving him skillful hands and a wild imagination. "Fucking shit, I'm going to come!"