[ 50 ] My Life Savior

*

It's just feels nice having a best friend who's also your boyfriend.

Kyungsoo has been there by his side ever since day one. Aside from being his bestest friend, he also acts like a parent who nags at him whenever he wakes up late in the morning or he fails to do his chores. He's like a sister who goes shopping with him during weekends after exams are over. He's like a brother who protects him by sending death glares to guys in his department who'd dare try to hit on him. He's also like a teacher who helps him study especially now that he's graduating.

But more importantly, Kyungsoo, who's an embodiment of satan and a guardian angel combined, is actually his life savior.

Though the male may seem apathetic and uncaring at first glance, Kyungsoo is actually the most loving, kind, warmhearted, considerate, understanding, and wonderful person he has ever known in his entire existence. He's very much grateful to have a boyfriend like him whom in the first place, he doesn't deserve to own.

Without Kyungsoo, he'd probably be dead by now, and there's no exaggeration to that. If Kyungsoo hadn't welcomed him that very night Jongin brought him home, he'd most likely end up in the streets of Seoul already dead due to cold and hunger.

So, he really owes Kyungsoo his life bigtime.

"Luhan, which one looks better? Blue or black?" Kyungsoo asks as he places the shirts on his chest alternately while the both of them look at the mirror. "Hmm, what do you think?"

They're at the department store today shopping for new clothes, and the root cause of that is Jongin mentioning last night to Kyungsoo to buy new clothes for him. Kyungsoo practically dragged him out of his room at two in the afternoon saying they should go to the mall, and as an 'anything-free' lover, he just tags along with his boyfriend.

Kyungsoo is lowkey rich though, having well-off parents. He could buy anything he wants, unlike Jongin who's a cheapskate he prefers spending money on food rather than on clothing. Jongin doesn't mind wearing shirts or socks with holes, and as long as he's breathing and sleeping, then he's okay.

"I like anything as long as you're paying for it," Luhan grins.

"Well then, I'm taking these both," Kyungsoo says, then he calls the sales lady and throws the clothes at her, "I'm buying these as well as the pants and shoes we chose earlier."

"Yes, Sir."

Clinging his hand around Kyungsoo's arm, Luhan leans his head against his shoulder as they both walk out of the store carrying overflowing paperbags.

"Ah, it feels really nice having a rich boyfriend," he says while chuckling under his breath. Since Jongin hates receiving unnecessary stuff from Kyungsoo, he's the one benefiting the blessing, "Thanks, Kyungsoo!"

Kyungsoo stops walking, so Luhan wonders if there was a problem or he just said something wrong.

"Luhan."

"Hm?"

Waiting, Luhan senses the other male suddenly taking his hand off his arm to release it out of his hold. He is about to ask out of worry but then he pauses, feeling Kyungsoo now getting his hand again to lace their fingers together.

"I told you not to cling on my arm like that. It forms sweat, you know?" Kyungsoo says, pulling an unresponsive Luhan whom in the end, smiles in relief, "Sweat means bacteria and I hate bacteria."

"I'm sorry, babe. I'm not gonna do that again."

"Good."

Luhan giggles while squeezing Kyungsoo's stubby hand, and just like it has always been against his palm, his fingers are soft and warm.