[ 47 ] * Unforgettable Now

*

Kyungsoo stirs from his sleep, seeing a vague figure disappearing and hearing fading footsteps walking away.

He rubs his eyes, "Jongin?"

Checking the clock on his bedside table, he realizes it's still 2:45 in the morning. Jongin is nowhere to be seen in their room, seeing only Luhan peacefully sleeping beside him.

Even in his sleepy state, he leans down and presses a gentle kiss on Luhan's lips before stepping out of the bed, "Love you. Stay here."

Luhan snores as a reply.

"Where did he go," Kyungsoo wears his robe and gets out of his room to look for Jongin. "Did he perhaps sleepwalk or something?"

Although knowing Jongin is not gonna be there, he still looks inside Baekhyun's room just to check. He spots the male sleeping alone on his bed curled up inside his blankets.

"But I thought Chanyeol slept here," He then closes the door and proceeds to Sehun's room next.

"So, here you are, motherfucker," Kyungsoo mutters, spotting Jongin sleeping next to Sehun. He leans closer, placing his hands on top of his bent knees to stare both at their faces closer, "Hm. I wonder who's more handsome."

Sehun snores, and that makes Kyungsoo laugh.

"Of course, it's you," he says, threading his fingers through Jongin's hair while watching him fondly. "You're my boyfriend after all." He bends down and kisses Jongin's lips. "I love you."

Then he looks at Sehun whose mouth is hanging open, "Why the fuck is he so cute." He chuckles, pecking him on the tip of his nose.

Stirring from his sleep when he hears a voice, Jongin opens his eyes slowly to spot Kyungsoo in front of him. "Kyungsoo?" He rubs his eyes and gets up careful not to wake Sehun, "What are you doing here? Can't sleep?"

"I just went here to check up on you," Kyungsoo whispers, "I'm going back to bed now. Good night."

"Wait," Jongin suddenly grabs his wrist, pulling him on the bed so that he's sitting beside him, "Stay here for a while."

"But Luhan is sleeping alone in my room. He's gonna cry if he finds out we're not there," Kyungsoo says.

"Kyungsoo, Luhan is not a baby anymore," Jongin chuckles, then he quiets down his voice when he realizes Sehun is still sleeping beside him, "Come here, just sleep on the bed with me."

"But this is Sehun's bed."

"I know, but he's a heavy sleeper so he won't notice you're here."

Jongin opens the blanket to accomodate Kyungsoo in his arms, tucking him inside cozily. Scooting closer to Jongin, Kyungsoo hugs him tight and buries his face into his chest.

"I'm sorry if I just went out of the bed without telling you," Jongin says, hugging Kyungsoo protectively and ruffling his hair fondly, "Babe, you're so warm and gentle like this..."

The only sound that can be heard inside the room is the soft ticking of the clock, the low buzzing of the aircon, and Sehun's steady breathing. Kyungsoo chooses this time to clutch on Jongin's shirt as he listens to his calm heartbeat this near.

"Jongin..."

"Hm?

He looks up to him, "I missed you a lot."