[ 29 ] Welcome Back to Seoul

*

Sehun stirs from his sleep, feeling something warm and breathing curled around his body. Slowly fluttering his eyes open, he sees the blurry ceiling of his room getting more vivid, as well as the soft snores he is hearing just right next to him.

"Shit."

He fully opens his eyes.

Looking down to his body, he carefully lifts his blanket up, and his chest jumps in wild surprise seeing a hand on top of it. He mutters a curse when he gets up alarmed, seeing a body sleeping beside him.

"Oh my fucking god!"

He falls on the bed in panic, and his head hits the ground but he ignores the pain, spotting scattered stuff on the floor.

There's a backpack. A pair of flipped rubber shoes. An empty water bottle. And a luggage.

His heart starts to race while his eyes widen, turning to look at the plopped figure now sleeping soundly on his bed.

"D-don't tell me..."

Sehun gulps as he manages to stand up. He can still sense his knees trembling while he walks closer to check the person who barged in to his room unannounced. Reaching his arm out, he uses his index finger to reveal who it is under the blanket and he gets a double mini heart attack, seeing the person he's been waiting for with his own two eyes.

It's Baekhyun.

Finally. Baekhyun is now home.

Sehun has to rub his eyes to prove that he is not just seeing things. He comes closer to the sleeping male, stares at him intently and checks his face to make sure if it is actually Baekhyun. Having a view of that small face, those little eyes, and those tiny moles--- no doubt, a hundred percent sure, it is definitely Baekhyun. Those mochi cheeks won't lie.

Baekhyun hasn't had his clothes changed yet, Sehun deems, as he studies the male peacefully sleeping clad in a thick coat. He is still wearing the same airport clothes when he flew from New York. It also seems like Baekhyun has just arrived in Seoul two hours ago and he went straight to Sehun's room to sleep.

"You surprised me," Sehun mutters as he gets back to the bed beside the smaller. He is more than happy seeing Baekhyun again, and he would be lying if he says his heart didn't race having him this near after a year. "Baekhyun. I'm glad you're finally home."

Baekhyun fidgets slightly on the bed while Sehun just watches him with a fond smile across his lips. He is finally waken up by Sehun's hand touching his disheveled hair sticking to every direction.

"Good morning," is Sehun's first greeting the moment Baekhyun meets his eyes. It's still four o'clock in the morning and he knows Baekhyun is tired and sleepy from his flight, "Welcome back to Seoul, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun softly smiles behind his exhaustion, seeing Sehun's face first. "Good morning." He laughs and scoots closer to the male, pulling him into a warm embrace. He feels the familiar comfort he has been yearning for, this warmth and smell that he has been accustomed to. "Sehun, I'm finally home. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Baekhyun. I missed you very much. I've been waiting for this day to come and I really couldn't believe that you're finally here. I'm so happy," Sehun whispers in a quiet voice while he hugs Baekhyun back. He leans away to cup his face after a while. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming home today? I should've picked you up in the airport."

"I didn't want to bother you," Baekhyun smiles. He chuckles when Sehun frowns disappointedly at him, "And I also want to surprise you." He spreads his arms apart. "Surprise!"