[ 24 ] Like a Third Boyfriend

*

"CHEERS!"

Two bottles of beer and a can of cola are raised in the air for a toast. After they chug their respective drinks, Luhan bows and waves his hand like a politician as he receives their applause. Sehun and Kyungsoo are clapping elegantly, meanwhile Jongin is clapping like a seal.

"Now that I passed the exam and I'm definitely graduating college, tonight is my treat!" Luhan says confidently, "Eat and drink all you want. It's on me!"

It's like a blink of an eye. One moment Sehun is seeing the lady arriving to bring drinks and more meat to grill on their table, and then next, he is now facing two wasted people giggling and swaying their empty bottles in the air.

This is why Sehun doesn't like drinking that much. He will have to end up embarrassing himself like this.

"Ohhhhh!!! This is so cuuuteee! Hihihihi," Luhan hiccups while grinning at a piece of shrimp on top of his hand, "Mommy is gonna take you homeeeee!!!"

Sehun slaps his forehead.

"Give me that," Kyungsoo slurs and eats the shrimp on Luhan's hand. He finishes with a burp. "I want more...." He gets an empty bowl and tries to pour it, but he frowns when nothing comes out. "There's no moreee...."

"FUCKKKK, WHY'D YOU EAT IT!!!" Luhan cries while grabbing Kyungsoo's collar, shaking him furiously. Kyungsoo fixes the uneven specs on his face while blinking drowsily at the pouting male in front of him. "Nooooo! Give it baaaack!"

The two had so much to drink, taking bottles after bottles of beer and soju, and no matter how Sehun tried to stop them, they wouldn't listen. Jongin finally returns from the restroom after a minute, sitting beside Sehun finishing his cola.

"They're so drunk. Let's take them home."

"You wanna see something cute first?" Jongin asks Sehun who just shrugs as a reply. He snaps his fingers at Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo. Look here, baby."

Kyungsoo blinks slowly, turning to look at Jongin. He shoves Luhan away while the drunk male talks to a slice of pork left on the grill.

"Penguin! Show us how a penguin walks, Kyungsoo," Jongin says, and at the mention of the word, Kyungsoo sluggishly stands up and does a penguin walk while flapping his hands on his side. Jongin laughs hysterically and slaps the table, "Very good! How about a hamster!?"

Sehun secretly gets his phone and takes a video of it.

"Like thisss," Kyungsoo says, putting both his hands in front of him while showing his front teeth. "Hamster!"

"Oh my god, he's so fucking cute," Jongin coos, shaking Sehun beside him while he guffaws. "Sehun, you should try it. Come on."

"He's gonna kill us tomorrow if he finds out," Sehun mutters, yet he is still taking a video of Kyungsoo wiggling his butt, "Hey, Kyungsoo! Do a monkey dance with Luhan."

Giggling, Kyungsoo pulls a drunk Luhan with him and starts grinding against him until they are making out heatedly. Sehun breaks out cold sweat, deciding to just hide his phone like nothing happened.

"Holy shit," Jongin quickly stands up to separate his two boyfriends still reaching out their arms to kiss each other. Trying to stop them, he meddles in between, yet he just ends up being shoved on the floor. "Sehun, will you care to help me!?"

People in the pub turn their attention towards the two males sucking faces, before Sehun is coming into the scene to drag a whining Luhan away. Jongin laughs and apologizes awkwardly as he takes a slurring Kyungsoo with him.