Prologue

"V.I.P.s celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the legendary idol group and kings of KPop, BIGBANG!

Posted: 20 August 2036, 7:18 PM by user VIPtheNEWS

Even after the disbandment of the infamous idol boy band BIGBANG 10 years ago, their fans still continued to support them and joined them as the group celebrated yet another achieved milestone as they reached their 30th anniversary since their debut on August 19, 2006.

A special concert was held yesterday at the Tokyo Dome in Japan. Fans from all over the world attended the event and even brought their own sons and daughters to the concert to let them know about their beloved idols when they were young. The members, Kwon Ji Yong known as GDragon, Dong Young Bae or Taeyang, Choi Seung Hyun known as T.O.P, Kang Daesung or D-LITE, and Lee Seung Hyun or Seungri gave their fans a treat as they performed their hit songs back in the 2010s like Fantastic Baby, Haru Haru, and Bang Bang Bang. Some well-known people spotted at the concert were Yang Hyun Seuk, the former CEO of YG Entertainment which is now owned by Seungri and Dara Park, a former member of the girl group 2NE1. Also seen was the actress and wife of —"

"I'm back!" Someone shouted as he entered and placed the keys on the table near the door. "Where's my jagiya?" He called as he removed his shoes and placed it properly on the rack. His wife won't be happy if she sees his shoes sprawled across the floor again.

"Here in the kitchen!" A woman called out as she placed her iPad on the countertop.

She then checked the kimchi stew she was cooking and tasted it if it needed any more garnishing. It was his husband's favorite and it will cheer him up after the tiring concert they had.

After a little while, she felt a hard chest against her back as his arms enveloped her followed by a kiss on her cheek.

"That smells really good. Like really, really good. I remember, you didn't even know how to cook back then." He chuckled as he rested his chin on her shoulders.

"Of course, I practiced a lot just for you. Also, mother-in-law taught me how to feed that stomach of yours!" She giggled as she was tickled by his stubbles.

She glanced down and looked at one of the tattoos on her husband's forearm. It was a botanical flower line drawing with the letter 'C' near the end of the stem. He designed it and had it tattooed after the birth of their daughter.

She grabbed his hand and turned around to face him. She kissed the tattoo and whispered 'I love you' while looking intently on his eyes.

"I never saw you as someone who'll get such a girly tattoo like this. It's really different from your style." She chuckled and wrapped her hands around his neck.

He kissed her forehead. "Who said a sexy man like me can't sport a flower tattoo?" He winked at her and put his hands on her waist. He started dancing slowly by swaying their hips together as he pumped his chest out a couple of times.

She laughed at her husband's attempt at a provocative dance. They were laughing and dancing around. It was a happy and peaceful moment until a loud cry came from their bedroom.

"Ah, the evil spawn has woken up." She broke away from his arms and went to see the source of the noise.

The husband laughed at his wife's sense of humor. They really were fit for each other. "How could you call our daughter an evil spawn?"

Just then, the most amazing sight showed right before him — his wife was walking towards him carrying their own beautiful child.

"Can you please feed her while I prepare our dinner? I already set her food at the baby seat." She then handed him their daughter and proceeded to get the plates for their food.

He gently kissed his baby's forehead and whispered "How could you look so much like your mother? You're prettier but don't tell her." He snickered as he walked towards the dining room and settled his daughter on the seat.

A few minutes later, a deep scream echoed throughout the house. The woman was surprised that she almost dropped the plates she was holding and rushed towards her husband and child.

She gaped in shock when she saw him totally covered in baby food while their daughter laughed like a little maniac that she was.

He pouted at her. "Now I understand why you call her an evil spawn."

She handed him tissues while suppressing her laughter. Her husband sighed while removing some of the baby food from his hair.

"She's really just like you. Such a maniac." She snickered and helped her husband remove the sticky substance from his face. She blushed when he smiled at her and it really made her wonder how he can still make her heart beat like crazy.

"This won't do. Come on get up, you need to wash this first. Do you want me to prepare you a bath or are you just going to shower all of these off?" She asked.

"I'll just take a shower. I'll gladly invite you but seeing that our little Choom here needs supervision, I'll make the offer some other time." He winked as he removed his dress shirt on the way to the bathroom.

She just shook her head and lifted their baby off her seat. "Good job little me!" She exclaimed as she kissed her dear daughter.

Little Choom let out small giggles as her mother cleaned after her mess and continued to prepare their food.

After eating their dinner, the husband put their daughter to sleep and watched when her mouth formed a cute 'O' shape as she yawned deeper into her slumber. He then went to the living room only to find her dear wife watching one of their concert videos in Seoul. He froze on his spot but recovered and approached his wife while smiling.

"Why ..." She sighed. "Why does it have to be that huge light stick! Now everyone will not remember this as a sweet moment but just a memory of someone embarrassing herself with that light stick on her back. Little Choom shouldn't see this when she grows up." She sighed and turned off the television.

He chuckled at her because he didn't expect her to be upset because of that. He sat beside her, patted her hair just like he always did, and told her the same thing over and over again.

"Remember that if it was not for that huge light stick, I wouldn't have seen you and this very precious moment wouldn't be even possible." He kissed her cheek lightly and pulled her up from their couch.

"I miss —" She started but her husband put up his finger on her lips.

"Me too. That day was one of the best yet worst days in my life." He chuckled sadly.

"Hey! But that was the time you and I —"

"Come on now. Remember that I'll always love you no matter what burden you have on your back, even if it's a big-ass lightstick like that." He joked that made her slap his arm. He laughed a bit beforer becoming serious again.

"You can take some rest walking on this flower road and wait for me right there." He sang sweetly as they walked towards their bedroom. That night, his memories wandered to his past.