Sunset Glow

'It was a very groggy morning for Young Bae as he was resting at a café near the YG building. Even though he's aware that a lot of photographers stay there, he was too tired to go somewhere else.

He randomly fumbled with his phone while sipping his coffee. He pulled out an all-nighter to finish one of his songs and he was just waiting for his manager to pick him up. He wore big, dark sunglasses and a beanie to somehow hide his identity but it certainly did not work as some of the people at the café still took pictures of him. He was slightly annoyed with the attention he was getting but he's just relieved that no one approached and bothered him yet.

It was then that a lady wearing a mask and sunglasses carried a book and sat across him. He thought she's going to ask for a signature but she basically ignored him.

Young Bae then noticed that she was actually purposely blocking his face from the people who were taking photos of him. She would raise her cup or book just right at the level of his face to annoy the photographers. However, one of the them was persistent and changed seats in order to get a nicer angle. Young Bae noticed that the woman has started to get annoyed as she put down her book loudly.

He decided to leave the café but she suddenly spoke in a slightly raised voice.

"Oh my! Ahjussi, are you taking my pictures? That is so perverted!" She said towards the man. "You're invading my private space. Maybe I should call the police!" She then took out her phone and started to dial something.

"Why would I even take pictures of you?" The man scoffed. "Don't you know who's in front of you? Have you been living under a rock? It's Taeyang of BIGBANG!" He exclaimed and stood up which made other people inside the café look at them.

Young Bae ducked his head as they got more attention. There's no escape now and to make things worst, the woman also stood up and approached the man. Young Bae was shocked and placed himself between the two to stop their argument but the woman shoved him behind her back.

"Does him being 'Taeyang of BIGBANG' validate your actions?" She said firmly. "Does taking pictures of celebrities secretly or openly without their permission make it seem like less of a crime? When they became celebrities, did that entail that people can start bothering their private lives? You're invading his space and so does everyone here who's being a prick by still continuing to take pictures right now." She then looked around and most of the people recording them hid their phones.

The man was baffled from her attack and raised his hand to slap her. People exclaimed and Young Bae froze as he watched the man almost hitting the woman's face. However, she easily blocked it with her hand.

"And now, you're going to assault a woman." She then took her phone out again and shot a picture of the man. "Not only do I have this but I also have a video of you assaulting me." She said as she gestured towards the girl at the corner who continued to take a video of them.

"Now do you get the feeling of having your picture taken without your permission, ahjussi?" She stated. The man ran out of the café with an embarrassed look on his face.

The other people bothering Young Bae eventually got irritated and left the café as well. As the woman gathered the rest of her things on the table, Young Bae grabbed her wrist.

"Are you okay? There's really no need for the commotion but I still want to say thank you for making a point." He tried to peek behind her dark glasses.

She seemed to be in a rush when she bowed at him and told him she was fine and that she was just a fan passing by.

"Is that so? Then can I at least treat you with something? Anything you like?" He insisted.