Remember

"I was just talking to him in the phone." Ji Yong frowned. "He sounded calm and he ... he told me he's near his home." A realization hit the BigBang member. "Samchun, did he get far already?" He asked abruptly.

The middle-aged man looked at the road. "No, actually he stopped by the convenience store on the third block. Is something wrong?"

"Do you have any way you can follow him? I just need to confirm something."

"I'm getting more worried now, Ji Yong. What is happening? Is there a problem with Choon-he?"

The rapper hesitated. "I'll tell you everything after. I'm sorry, uncle. But I need someone to follow her manager. Can you leave work?"

The guard shook his head. "You know I can't, son. You know this is my only job and this is the closest way I can get to my daughter."

Ji Yong sighed on the other line. "I understand. Do you have someone else that can? We really can't lose track of him but we can't inform the police yet. It's just a hunch. One I don't like."

"I'll work on it. I'll keep in contact, Ji Yong-ah."

Just then, another black van stopped by the guard to surrender a parking ticket. "Ahjussi! It's been a while. How are you doing?" A woman with glasses greeted cheerfully.

"Luna-ssi!" An idea came up to the man. "I have a big favor to ask of you. Can you follow that van and text me the address where he stops? I know it's a hassle but I'm afraid someone is in danger .. I don't know —"

"In danger?" Luna gasped. "What do you mean? Shouldn't we call the police?"

The other shook his head. "I can't explain anything either but if you can do this for me, I'll owe my whole life to you."

"Ahjussi, that's not necessary. I'll do it if it can assure you." Luna seriously told him. "Oh, it's moving. I'll message you then, ahjussi!" She stepped on the gas and trailed the manager's vehicle close behind.

The dancer lost track of the van for almost an hour. The driver of the other vehicle took a lot of confusing turns and unfamiliar roads that she had to stray away a few times to avoid suspicion.

Once they reached an odd and quiet suburban, she lost sight of it and had to go around the same community to look for the familiar black van. She finally spotted it parked in a small backyard that had a well-mowed lawn and dim lights. "It's a cozy place."

She moved towards the house and looked around cautiously, avoiding making any noise. All the doors were locked and she didn't find anything suspicious until she heard a loud thump eminating from the house frame.

"What was that?" She whispered. She picked the lock of the back door to check — a risky decision she decided to make. She used a small swiss knife and was able to open the door in a few attempts. Slowly, she entered the house and covered her mouth when she saw a woman, tied to a lounge chair, and in front of her was a man that slapped her cheek like it was nothing.

Luna immediately texted the address to the parking guard and asked for help. Without second thoughts, she ran with all her might and lunged at the man's back.

Present

"... as your new manager. It was a blessing for me, really." Yoon Seok said in between breaths. "I get to see you everyday. Take pictures and videos of you everyday. Be with you everyday. Bad thing is, you're always with them every single fucking day. The pictures I released in the media, they were necessary Choon-he. If I need to ruin your career to get you away from them, I will."