In My World

Ash exhaled before answering the intriguing question and looked intently at the staff.

"I hope you don't mean what you just said because Seungri's not a playboy." She said firmly. "He's really sweet and playful and we like him that way. If he changes even a bit, that's not the Seungri that most of the fans and us loved. He may have made mistakes before, as well as the other members of the group, but branding them for life because of that is absolutely not the right thing to do. I mean no harm or any intentions of offending you," she paused as she looked at them "but may I request that this question be removed from broadcast. It will surely be not beneficial for both parties, if you get what I mean." She bowed politely as she asked the staff.

Outside of the room, Seungri just smirked unknowingly with appreciation seen from his eyes. He thought that he surely was blessed with one hell of a friend.

"I'm sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable but it's just that I don't like it when people are associated with wrong ideas. I'm so sorry for my behavior." She apologized which made the staff all flustered and laughed it off as they asked about Seungri's cooking skills instead.

"Believe it or not, he can't cook at all! He may own Aori Ramen but he only knows good food. He doesn't know how to make them. His mom's the one who's an amazing cook and I admire her for that. She fed that panda's big stomach for years." She chortled and Seungri suddenly popped inside the room.

"I heard you saying that I'm not a good cook!" He exclaimed. "If I'm not good, then what does that make you? You can't even make a fried potato pancake." He accused.

"I can if I want to! I just need proper cooking lessons. Speaking of, aren't you going to teach me now?" Ash asked.

"Alright come on, I already prepared the ingredients. You better not burn my kitchen you little Choom." He warned her playfully.

Seungri's kitchen was very modernized as expected of a CEO. He asked Ash to cut the kimchi but she was cutting it in really tiny pieces which made Seungri sigh as he taught her here and there.

He scolded Ash a lot but she was not even answering back. It seems like she was serious when it comes to cooking because she's really bad at it. As they were boiling down the stew, Seungri decided to play a game.

"Let's do a 'Best Friends Quiz'! They'll ask us questions and we'll shout out our answers at the same time. Let's see how many we can do." He stated as the staff prepared questions for them.

"Okay first question, what is Ash Lee's favorite color? We just searched it up now and we'll see if it's still the same. Say the answer in one, two, three!"

"Wait hold up! I mean she's moody and most of the time her favorite color is dependent on her feeling. I don't rea—"

"Oh just answer the question! I'll smack you if you don't get this one." Ash threatened.

"Okay answers in one, two, three!"

"Yellow!" "Blue!" The two shouted at the same time. Seungri ran away from Ash as the staff said that it was really yellow and that he got the wrong answer.

"I thought you were being boyish today that's why I said 'blue'! I'm sorry! I know that you like yellow but I analyzed it too much." Seungri explained. She just sighed and gestured for him to get back on his seat.

"Next question, does Seungri like to eat waffles? Answers in one, two, three!"

"Absolutely." "Yes!" Seungri looked at Ash in awe. He didn't expect her to know this.

"I think he has the license to open a waffle shop. He mentioned it to me one time but I thought it was a joke. Also, when we go out he always seem to look for waffles. I think he has a complicated relationship with it." Ash stated.