Until Whenever

7th of April 2022
Seoul, South Korea

A phone buzzed and each of them checked to see if it's theirs.

"Losers, of course it's mine." The smug man laughed. "It's her birthday. She ought to reply back to her boyfriend first." He then read the text he just received.

'Okay oppa, I will not freak out. I just love you. More than anything. Maybe except now for this blessing you just gave me. What should we name her though? I'm so excited.'

The man grinned from ear to ear. "What'd she say? And why are you smiling like a dog?" One of the members noticed.

"Probably sent him something dirty." Another one snickered.

The man threw the first thing he could grab towards the other. "Clean your thoughts." He rolled his eyes then proceeded to type a reply as the rest of them clinked their wine glasses.

"Don't tell me you're going to pass on drinking again? This is your favorite."

He just waved them away. 'It's up to you. She's yours anyway ㅋㅋㅋㅋ' He replied.

After a few seconds, his phone pinged again. The sound earned him a lot of complaints for being too occupied. "Just go to Japan you jerk." Someone teased.

He smiled widely. "Can I?"

"Of course not! We still have a lot of recording to do. How could you even think about that now?" The other exclaimed.

The man pouted, much to the disgust of his other members. "But I miss her so, so bad. It's been months since I last saw her. Why'd she have to live there?" He sighed.

One of their managers, Yoon Jeon Woo, replied. "She works there."

"She doesn't even have to do anything. I'll give her whatever she needs." The man whined. "Or maybe I could move there, I mean I'm also known —"

One of them cackled. "If she hears that you want to 'domesticate' her, it'll be your end."

Everyone laughed on how true that statement was. The man just went back to his phone and read her message.

'Hey! How dare you, she's ours. I'm thinking of something derived from French like Clair? I don't know .... help if you're not busy. Are you still with them?'

He then turned back to his members. "She's wondering if I'm still with you guys. Uh, hyung, take a picture of us please. I know she misses them, too." He admitted grudgingly.

"Of course she's our princess, like it or not she loves us." One of them replied.

They all sat on their seats and did different poses. "Should I cover my face? Or cross my arms? Should I smile?" The man panicked.

The manager ignored his distress and started to count down. "Three, two, one!"

He then immediately got his phone back without saying a word. "Yah, not even a thank you?" The manager complained.

He sent the photo and typed a reply. 'They're asking me to drink but I refused. Hehe by the way this is a nice place. Let's go sometime'

'Why not? The boys might think I'm not allowing you to

'Why not? The boys might think I'm not allowing you to. Btw, you look good in black ㅋㅋㅋㅋ'

The man smiled again from ear to ear. "She told me I look nice. You took a good picture, hyung!" He praised his manager flatly and excitedly went back to his device.

The manager just shook his head and shared a knowing look among the other members.

'Babe, you know I always look good ㅋㅋ But I don't think Clair would be a suitable name ... How about something Korean? Or Japanese?' The man replied to which she texted back instantly.

'Seeing you guys like that .. it reminds me of the time you had silver blonde hair. Wish it would make a comeback soon ;) Is that the hat I gave you? And hey, why not Clair???'

After seeing her message, the man looked up again and asked his manager. "Hyung, can I dye my hair blonde again?"

"Why?" His manager wondered. "I thought you hated the bleaching process?"

One of the members peeked on the man's phone. "Oh! So she liked that hair color. Should've kept mine for a longer time, maybe she would've picked me." He joked but earned a menacing glare. "I'm kidding!"

"Should I tell you, she loved me especially because of my eyes." The man winked.

His manager snickered. "Or because you kept on randomly shouting or mentioning her name on live broadcasts? Poor girl, forced to love an obssesed man."

"That's the first thing that popped in my mind when they revealed their relationship. I'm pretty sure he blackmailed her or something." One of the managers added.

"But hey, his songwriting kickstarted again when they got together. That's something I wouldn't complain about."

"Plus he's getting old. It's about time, rumors of him being already married has circulated multiple times."

The managers nodded simultaneously. "Talk about it like I'm not here." The man was about to complain to them when he received another message.

'Oppa told me that he'll blow up my phone with their selcas if I don't stop replying to you. I'm sorry babe, but I want a peaceful life. I love you, until whenever.'

'Aish, they're such brats ... But yeah, until whenever'

_____________

Short update!!!!!

I really had a hard time writing this, believe it or not. It was difficult not to reveal who's the man ... but we need more clues don't we?

WHO. IS. IT.

Tell me loves, I might actually change my mind from your deductions. Hahahaha!

Continue on voting and commenting please, thank you very much