The Tower

Today was Bae Choon-he's most awaited time — it's her day off. She has nothing scheduled and she really liked not waking up to the sound of her alarm.

Last night, she decided that she'd want to do something fun but did not plan ahead. It was until when she opened her eyes that morning, she knew something was bound to happen.

"Bae Choon-he! Wake up you little sloth!" Someone shouted.

She slightly squinted her eyes at the sound but ignored it and went back to sleep.

"Let her sleep, Seungri. It's her day off after all." Someone whispered.

"I know Young Bae hyung. That's the reason why we requested to be free this day as well, to spend time with her." He then shouted towards her bedroom's door. "But this woman is not so grateful, isn't she?" Seungri couldn't wait anymore and carelessly barged inside.

"Why are you ignoring me? Why —" He suddenly stopped on his tracks. He felt that he stepped on something and when he looked down, he blushed furiously.

Young Bae followed Seungri to stop him only to find him standing perfectly still with his head down. He approached the maknae and asked him what was wrong until he also looked down at Seungri's foot.

It was Ash's pajama pants and brassiere on the floor and Seungri's stepping on it.

He dragged Seungri away and closed the door immediately. The maknae was still in shock as he tried to comprehend why those things were on the floor.

An idea suddenly popped on his head. "Is she with someone? I didn't get to see clearly. Maybe he's hiding in her walk-in closet!" He exclaimed and reached back for the door handle only to be stopped by Young Bae.

"Don't be ridiculous. Maybe she took them off while trying to sleep. Hey, we also do that sometimes and you know how westernized girls are, they sleep almost naked." Young Bae tried to explain to him.

"How'd you know that hyung?" Seungri demanded, still with widened eyes.

"W-what? Of course from the foreign TV shows I've watched you pabo." Young Bae replied as he ducked his head to hide his reddened cheeks. He then entered the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them.

A few more minutes passed when the door opened and revealed the rest of the members. They smelled food coming from the kitchen and there they found the other two sitting quietly while eating.

"Help yourself, I made some pancakes." Young Bae muttered and drank his milk.

"Why does Seungri look so .. traumatized? Perverted, even?" Ji Yong commented as he took a pancake and placed it on his plate.

"You're really a good cook, Young Bae. You'll make your girl fat." Seung Hyun stated as he took another pancake from the pile. He then went to the refrigerator to look for some ice cream to put on top.

Daesung headed towards the pancakes after he made his tea. He was sure that the boys will finish it before Ash even wakes up that's why he first set aside some for her and then took a few for himself.

As they talked about their solo promotions, Ash stirred up and grudgingly walked to the noise in her kitchen. Eyes still half-closed, she was ready to kill the ones who woke her up from her beauty sleep.

Seung Hyun choked on his water when he saw Ash approach the kitchen.

She was carrying her pajama pants on one hand and was wearing nothing but her underwear and an old, black oversized shirt that reached just above her mid-thigh. He was sure she was not wearing a bra at all.