The Angel

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday!" Ash screeched as she rode the van with her manager and stylists. "I should've slept earlier or I should've put some light make up on." She put her face on her hands.

"Choon-he, there's no need to worry. You look as beautiful as ever." Manager Kang assured her.

She sighed and relaxed herself on her seat. "It's just that I'm nervous and excited. I'm really a big fan of them. Sorry for being so loud in the morning." She explained.

Manager Kang told her an hour ago that he's going to pick her up because she has a commercial shoot with iKON's Hanbin, Ju-ne, and Bobby. It was for the new camera feature of a smartphone brand and she's going to act as their muse — yet another dream come true for Bae Choon-he.

She had slowly fallen asleep while leaning against the window and manager Kang grabbed a blanket from the back and put it on her. He smiled as he stared at her innocent face as he quietly took a snap of that moment with his phone.

After an hour of driving, the van finally stopped and manager Kang had to wake up Ash and her stylists. He opened the door for her and she groggily walked out of the van. Her eyes were still half-closed when she saw two blurry figures bowing at her. She scratched her eyes only to see Ju-ne and Bobby smiling. She returned the smile and told them that they'll see each other later as she ran away.

"I'm ruined. I am so ruined." She whispered to herself.

Her stylists immediately followed her towards the tent she just entered but before they can step foot inside the tent, Ash immediately went out and told them it was the wrong one. They were confused but followed her either way.

After finding their tent, the stylists worked on Ash as they were instructed. They dressed her in a casual short, wrap-up blue dress with little floral patterns. She also wore a dark brown cardigan that complimented the color of her eyes. Her long hair was styled to make it look like beach waves and a cute straw hat was given to her as an accessory. Her make up was only a blotch of BB cream to even out her complexion with some blush and a peach-toned lipstick to brighten up her face.

"You're really making our job so much easier. I don't even know what else should I improve." Her make up artist stated.

"Thank you for making me beautiful as always, Song-unnie." Ash smiled.

When she was done, the writers escorted her towards the director of the commercial. Ash greeted and thanked him happily for having her. She was told that today's concept would be a one-sided love between bestfriends. The three boys liked her and they will be taking pictures of her with their smartphones secretly as they casually strolled around the place. They're going to use iKON's 'Best Friend' as the background music for the commercial. It was kind of cheesy but Ash liked the idea.

As she went out of the tent, she admired the place for their shoot.

They were on a small port with a tiny white lighthouse just a few meters away from her. The sound of the waves enveloped her immediately and she closed her eyes to breathe in the salty scent of the air as it blew the hair away from her face.

"You look like you're already shooting the commercial Ash-sunbaenim." She turned to see a slim, good looking guy in front of her. She blushed immediately as she remembered what happened earlier. "Hanbin, I-I'm really sorry —"

"No it's okay, sunbaenim. I should be the one apologizing, I didn't close the tent properly." He chuckled.

When Ash entered the tent earlier, she saw an undressed Kim Hanbin, the leader of the idol group iKON, directly staring at her in shock. Before he could say anything, she immediately ran away and closed the tent behind her.