Chapter 1: First encounter

This book contains mature content from the start. Before reading this book, please be cautious that this books contains abuse, sexual assault, torture and forced marriage. I wouldn't want you to read a book that you are uncomfortable with without knowing what's to come.

Also this is the first book I ever wrote. I'm currently editing a lot of my books and am in the process of editing this one.

Warning, there are a LOT of punctuation errors etc. Please bear with me whilst I edit it. Thanks!

James

"Here you go boss, ordered you your favourite".

At least someone was smart enough to do that.

"At least one of my men knows me well enough" I muttered whilst bringing the glass up to my lips and took a small swig of the fine liquid.

"What can I say boss, there's a reason I'm your second in command" he mumbled quietly whilst lighting up his cigarette. I smirked at his remark and turned my attention back to my glass of gin and gulped down a few more sips as I began to check out the chaotic club scene.

Sweaty bodies everywhere grinding up against each other whilst swaying awkwardly to the music. I watched in amusement as a group of girls kept eyeing me up as they shook their bodies in an attempt to tempt me and signal me to come over. 

How desperate and pathetic they looked. 

I picked up a box of cigarettes lying on the table and pulled one out holding it out to Chase. He took the hint and picked up his lighter before holding the flame at the end of my cigarette. I inhaled the fumes and my tense body finally relaxed a little.

Truthfully, I wasn't in the mood to come to the club tonight. I just wanted a simple night in back at the office catching up on work and maybe banging a chick there as well. But no, I was dragged out here by a couple of my closest men. And I certainly wasn't in the mood to put up a fight with them.

"What's got you stressed man? Find yourself a bird and get laid. You should be celebrating after all".

"You know I never like celebrating my birthday. But you bastard dragged me out, fully aware of my hatred of this day".

Chase shook his head as he butted out the end of his cigarette on the tray.

"Yeah, I get it man, but you deserve a night of drinking and mindless sex. Ignore the fact it's your birthday and relax".

We were both sat in the VIP section of my expensive club having endless rounds and smoking our lungs black whilst watching my other men flirt their asses off with the women that sat on their laps. Annoying squeals and cringey pick up lines filled my ears causing me to down my drinks with haste, hoping it would drown everything out.

I grunted as I finished my glass and immediately signalled over a wondering waitress and pointed to my glass. I watched as the scantily dressed woman quickly nodded, immediately understanding my silent order. No more than a minute later she hurried back and placed another glass in front of me.

Without even giving her a chance to walk away, I picked up the glass and guzzled the ice cold liquid down leaving a slight burning sensation in the back my throat. From the corner of my eye I noticed the young girl standing there staring at me with anticipation and lust.

They all do. They see rich men, they come running.

Ignoring her desperate stare, I waved her off.

I was not in the mood for desperation. And tonight, the club reeked of it.

Looking back at my men, I smirked at them as they pathetically grinded and groped the girls positioned on their laps. Laughs and squeals screeched out and the sound of glass smashing overpowered the music momentarily. I work with a bunch of hooligans.