Chapter 6: Frustrations

James' POV:

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise".

I watched as her face dropped as she gazed up into my eyes as I examined over her petite frame that I had seen on countless occasions. As usual my angel looked flawless. Almost too flawless. I wanted to hide her away from the eyes of the world. She was only mine to look at. I inwardly chuckled to myself, thankful that my sweet princess didn't ruin another suit. But I didn't care about my suit. I only cared about her.

"Lucky this time you weren't carrying a drink. I know you remember me sweetheart. And correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe you owe me a drink. Those were your words".

My eyes were predatory holding her gaze daring her to look away. But she couldn't break away. I watched as she subtly shivered as I smirked. My princess felt intimidated by me. Good. At least she sees my power and authority.

I watch intently as my angel rambles about fate bringing us together and I inwardly chuckle, my naive little angel knew nothing. Choosing not to respond I stare emotionlessly at my princess taking in her flawless features.

Moments passed and we were both stood there. No one said a word. In that very instant I didn't know what to say. She left me speechless.

The clink of a glass pulled me back into reality and awake from my beastly slumber desperate to have this beauty to myself.

Looking to my left I saw my VIP private room and an uncontrollable menacing smile plants itself on my face as dark and lustful thoughts cloud my mind.

Turning my attention back to my naive little princess I notice she is now taking her time to examine me.

I smile at her curious self and point towards my private room.

"Come, this is my private room. How about that drink and we can get to know each other better. Perhaps talk about your extreme clumsiness".

"I'm not that clumsy" she retorts with a hint of sass.

Oh I love that little fire in her. But even though she's not in my grasp, yet, that's punishment number one. You wait baby.

I edge closer to her and stare down at her petite figure. I leaned down and got close to her ear and whispered seductively into it.

"Well angel, we've only met 2 times and each time you've practically collided with me".

My angel squirmed where she stood and stumbled back a little, nervous from our closeness.

I stood back up to my full height slightly annoyed by her actions, but regained my composure. I must remain patient.

Screw this.

Before she could utter a word I placed my hand on her lower back and urged her towards the private room with me. She's coming with me. I felt my stubborn princess start fighting me digging her feet into the floor as hard as she could to try and slow down the journey to my private room. Lowly growling I push harder hoping to not create a scene.

Quicker than a blink Isabella spins around and out of my hold.

"Erm if you stick around I'll buy you the drink later. I'm actually here to meet a friend and he's waiting for me. I won't forget you, I promise.