Chapter 34: The show

James

I fought with everything I had. My everything, my world was laying helplessly bound on the bed fighting to get away from the one man who completely destroyed. The man whom she told me I reminded of. I hated the way I had become and treated her. I hated myself for putting her through hell. Hopefully once this all blows over I will spend the rest of my life making it up to her, but the question is, will she give me another chance. I shake the thoughts away knowing at the very moment in time they weren't useful. All I knew was that I wanted to take her far away from this. Her broken, beautiful, tear stricken face hurt me. My heart ached at the sight of her in the arms of the monster and the cause of her nightmares.

Damien continued stroking her tauntingly not moving his gaze from mine. He knew I was going to break, and he was right. As bad as I treated Isabella, she is my love, my wife and if anything happened to her I'd lose it. I watched helplessly as Damien leaned in to her and sucked harshly on her pale fragile neck. Isabella let out a wailed cry and tried to fight against him. But she was so tired and close to giving up. Her sobs got louder in the quiet room and a rare tear drop escaped my eye falling to the floor watching my broken wife being used like a doll in this messed up mafia world.

Suddenly his disgusting voice boomed through the room.

"As much as I can't wait to have fun with my little flower, I actually want to have a little chat to understand how my innocent little kitten ended up in the arms of my rival".

Damien sat up on the bed and leaned against the wall grabbing Isabella and pulling her up and holding her close against his chest. Damien wrapped his arms around her naked waist and rubbed his hands on stomach and creeping up to her breasts skimming his fingers over the bra before abruptly stopping.

"So James how did you win over her fragile little heart. Did you buy her some chocolates? Did you bump into each other in the library and pick up her books. Was it love at first sight?" Damien's lips had formed up into a smirk and stared at me waiting for my response. He knew what happened. He knows what sort of man I'm like.

"Let go of her and we can talk" I growl out trying to control the wild beast inside of me eager to get out and kill everyone in the room. Damien let out a sinister laugh and shook his head from left to right.

"She's so soft to touch, I think I'll hold onto her a little longer".

"She's not yours to touch you bastard. She's my wife, only I can touch her" I hiss back back at Damien but it was also a message to Chase who thought it was acceptable to get close to my wife.

"She may be yours by law, but she'll always belong to me. I had her first. Plus I don't think my little flower likes you". Damien's mouth suddenly fell agape and looked from Isabella to me.

"She was forced. You forced her into marriage. Wow. That's a low blow. No woman wanted to be with you so you had to kidnap one to ensure yourself a wife. Pathetic".

My jaw clenched painfully and I gazed upon Isabella who had lowered her gaze to the bed, tears still falling out of her eyes.

Guilt. Overbearing guilt.

"Shut the fuck up. I haven't got time for this bullshit. Give me my wife and I'll consider sparing your life".

Damien's grip on Isabella tightened even more causing her to wince at the sudden pain.

"You're in no position to tell me what to do. You're surrounded and your men are dead. Now here's the plan. I'm going to continue this conversation. Then I'm going to deflower your wife and maybe if I'm feeling generous I'll let me men have a go with her and then for the finale I'll kill you".