Chapter 14: Wicked ways

James' POV:

My poor little princess. So helpless. So afraid.

Smirking to myself I watch as my soon to be wife gaze upon the bloody mess of her friend laying sprawled out on the aisle.

That's right. I made sure I made it clear that they were only friends.

My little princess reached her dainty hand out towards him but I instantly grab her waist and pull her back into my chest. She would never touch another man. All this time, she thought he was far away and had been left for dead by the club, but he was here all along. He was in the basement being educated on what happens when you touch my fiancée.

A shrill scream erupts from my kitten's plump lips grabbing everyone's attention.

My kitten thrashes around in my hold and I roll my eyes once again as she tries to fight me. She should know by now that it's useless.

She swirls around sharply and starts waving her fists around frantically like a mad man. Her little hands pound my chest furiously. But her definition of furiously felt like a tap.

Grabbing her small frame I twirl her around so she's facing the congregation and her back was firmly pressed against my chest. Reaching out I grab both hands and pull them together restraining them behind her back.

My princess drops her head down and lets out a few whimpers.

"What have you done to him you mother fucker. I swear to God I'm going to kill yo-"

"SILENCE".

My loud voice bellows out to everyone causing a deadly silence amongst the large number of people. Some of my men lowered their heads for they knew not to anger me. Soon my princess would know fully what would happen to her if she angered me.

"I only taught him a lesson princess. He's still alive so chill your ass down before I do it myself".

Gross she mutters and looks down at her friend lying deadly still.

Leaning down to her beautiful neck I licked painfully slow up from her collarbone all the way to her ear. My grip tightened as my angel squirmed and squealed.

"You're disgusting". She spat out.

"And you're going to read your vows and become my wife".

"No. I'm going to ram those vows up your butt and go home with Tom thanks".

Anger flooded my vision. How dare she mention another man's name on our wedding day. Pulling her to one side I firmly wrap one of my arms around her and I reach into my pocket pulling out the last thing I wanted to use.

"You brought this on yourself princess".

She looks up in horror to see a gun in my hand and pointing it at the boy's head. Her tear stricken eyes glance from mine to the boy's and her face instantly pales at the sight of the gun in my hand.

"N-no please don't do this" she stutters out.
Her legs start to give way, but my tight grip on her waist keeps her upright.

I stare at her coldly and examine her eyes that were swarming with emotions. Fear being the main one.

"You wouldn't".

"You don't know me princess, you don't know what I'm capable of".

"Surely that's a hint. You don't marry someone you don't know. I don't want this. If you truly love me then you won't go through with this. Don't you want to see me happy". She cries out and for a moment I look at the gun in my hand. I stare back at the love of my life, uncontrollable tears were running down her cheeks pleading with me to stop. Do I want to be a ruthless man. Do I want to change it all for her.

No. This is who I am.

"Read your vows and I'll spare his life".

Her eyes widened. She thought she got to me. You're so wrong sweetheart.

She begins to tremble slightly and looks down at the mess on the aisle and back into my eyes seeing nothing but seriousness. I meant what I said and she knew it.

Looking out to the crowd, she pleads with her eyes to my men begging for help. But none would come to her aid. They were all loyal.

I catch a glimpse of Chase who stood leaned against the back door with a forlorn expression, but it vanished within seconds and he turned his attention to his phone.

I turned around to the vicar and nodded at him to continue whilst my gun was still pointed at the bastard on the floor before me.

"Do you Isabella Anne Martins take James Lucas Richardson to be your lawfully wedded husband"? I looked up at Isabella who's faced had paled and started breathing heavily. She looked up at the vicar and then looked at me. She looked down at the floor and whispered I do.

Knew she would soon submit to me.

We continued to read our vows whilst putting on the rings our on fingers, all the while still pointing the gun at Tom. She cared too much about the people she loves and that is something that I can take advantage of to get what I want from her.

"It is with great pleasure to now announce that in the eyes of God and the law that you now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride".

Cheers erupted all around the garden and I lifted my head up high looking around at my men with pride. I was now married to a beautiful woman who would be my side until death do us part.

Her face grimaced as she realised what the vicar had said.

"No thanks, I'm goo-"

Before she had a chance to finish off her pathetic little sentence I pulled her towards me and pressed my lips against her rosy lips. Slipping in my tongue I rubbed it against her own showing her only a preview of my dominance. Clamping my hand around the back of her neck, I held onto her firmly.

She was punching my chest and frantically fighting to move herself away from me, but I refused her the option

Pulling away slowly I gazed into her beautiful eyes and softly ran my hand down the side of her cheek.

"Isa-be-ll-a". The broken voice from her friend grasped her attention and she instantly pulled from me and pushed to reach him. But I grabbed her and flung her over my shoulder and walked away from the house.

"What are you doing, where are we going?" She asked nervously.

"Why my dear wife, we're going on our honeymoon". I cunningly whisper back.

She lets out a shrill squeal as I slap her ass harshly. Can't wait to get this party started.

Oh hi. Another update? Wooop. Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry if there are any mistakes. xoxo