Chapter 7: Captive

Isabella

Darkness engulfed me. 

Dull voices could be heard in the background, but not clear enough to understand. I tried to open my eyes, but they refused to open even a little. All I knew was that I was in a vehicle of some sort. A car? A van? I could feel the vibrations of the engine and the quick sharp turns that it made, eager to get to its destination.

My senses were beginning to come back to me. Once again, I tried to open up my eyes to get a glimpse of how bad of a situation I was in. But all my attempts were useless. My eyes were covered by some sort of material.

To my surprise I didn't realise that a strong muscly arm was possessively wrapped around my waist crushing my body onto another person's body. Their grip reminded me of how a predator holds their prey refusing to let others dare to come close to their claim.

Suddenly the grip on my waist tightened painfully like a snake wrapped around it's prey. A small whimper of pain escaped my lips as the arm coiled around my waist harsher as if the person wished for our bodies to become one. I felt myself struggle and strain for oxygen using every ounce of strength left in me to squirm and attempt to free myself from the arms imprisoning me, but my body was too weak. Realising it was useless to fight, I surrendered to the darkness hoping that I would wake up out of this realistic nightmare.

James

I honestly didn't expect things to escalate this way and to happen this quickly. Although I wanted her, I didn't want to have to go down this route of claiming her. I wanted to charm her, yes intimidate her so she knows who she belongs to. But I wanted to treat her nicely.

Pft since when do you treat people nicely.

I'm an idiot though. I've completely scared her. She won't want to come near me. Oh well, guess she has no choice. She's in my hold and I'll never let go.

Looking out the car window, I watched as the trees zoomed by and let out a deep sigh as I turned my attention back down to my beautiful princess sleeping in my arms.

I looked around at my men. Some staring out the window, some on their phones and others subtly staring at my princess. My grip instantly tightened around her slender waist as I watched some of my men's eyes scan over her form. But she was only mine to look out. Getting jealous over their curious stares, I pulled my sleeping beauty fully onto my chest like a blanket. She was so warm and fit so perfectly onto me. I wish I could stay like this with her in my arms forever. And I'll make that happen.

Suddenly I feel a slight movement in my arms and I look down at my angel and watch as she squirms slightly and a quiet whimper escapes her plump pouty lips. She sounds heavenly and so delicate. I want to hear her moan and watch her squirm in my bed and give her the best night of her life.

My skills in bed will go down in history. They all leave limping.

But as she squirms again I notice her eyes clench tightly together showing an ounce of pain.

Shit

Instantly looking down at my arms, I didn't realise they were wrapped so tightly around her slim frame and immediately loosened my grip around her and noticed she had stopped squirming and fell back into a deep slumber.

She looked so peaceful, so beautiful yet so broken.

No shit Sherlock, you just stole her from her life.