Chapter 32: Bounded

Isabella

My senses that were dulled down by the drug slowly came back to me. My eyes flickered open and close for a period of time, groaning slightly at the bright light. My tense body felt incredibly relaxed as I was lain on something soft and warm.

A bed. Hopefully this was all just a bad nightmare. Once I fully wake up I'll be back in my bed after that night out with Tom.

Pulling my arms towards my face suddenly they couldn't move. There was resistance. Ignoring the searing light my eyes shoot open to my hands and to my horror both of my hands were restrained with chains around my wrists. Lifting my head up I look down at my legs to see that they were also restrained by chains. I was fully unable to move. Thrashing around against the chains like a caged animal I pulled at them as if my life depended on it. If I was where I thought I was and who I was with then I have to get out of here as soon as possible. Suddenly a cold voice echoed around the room and my attempts to escape turned futile.

"Hello my dear. How was your sleep?"

Damien stepped out of the shadows of the room and crept closer towards me a horrible smirk plastered on his stupid face. His footsteps were tauntingly slow and he enjoyed every moment.

"D-Don't come any closer" I stuttered pathetically.

A dark chuckle escaped his lips before shaking his head at me in amusement.

"You're in no position to tell me what to do sweetheart".

Watching his every move I try to pull away from him but the chains were so tight that it was useless. Damien grabbed an arm chair from the corner of the room and brought it closer towards me before slumping himself down on it.

My heart began to speed up to a dangerous pace and I felt myself start to get dizzy.

"W-why are you doing this Damien? Can't you leave me alone". The tears began to flow uncontrollably. My life is hell. I escaped one monster and was captured by another. At this point I wanted to die. At least I'd be free from the pain.

"I'm doing this because you belong to me and you escaped my clutch. You thought I'd let you off without punishment for leaving me? And the one thing you should know baby is that I'll never leave you alone". He muttered darkly, his fists clenching tightly.

Damien took his jacket off slowly and threw it behind him before rolling his sleeves up revealing his muscly forearms.

Oh no.

"I'm also going to send a message to your husband. I want to break him and I guess break you. It's like killing 2 birds with 1 stone. But believe me, I'm going to get lots of satisfaction from what I have planned for you and I. Maybe you'll enjoy it too". Damien stood up from the armchair and pushed it abruptly to the side. The sound of the chair scraping against the wooden floorboards made me cringe.

Damien walked over to the desk and pulled out an iPhone before walking back over towards me.

"Do you mind if I film. Brilliant, lights, camera and action". The bleep of the video camera sounded and I turned away from the phone, but Damien harshly grabbed my chin pulling it to the view of the phone. He brought the phone closer to my face and then pulled away laughing darkly at his childish games.

"Smile baby girl, I'll be sending this to your husband. I'm sure he'll love to see what we will be getting up to". My eyes widened at his malicious words.

"W-What plans. Please let me go". Uncontrollable tears poured out of my eyes as I began to fight against the tight chains.

Damien pulled the phone back away from me and stared at me with his head cocked to the side like a lost pup. His lips quirked up into an ugly smirk and stared at me intensely causing me to squirm slightly in discomfort on the bed.