Chapter 2: Background Check

James

I couldn't get her out of my head. The smell of her perfume, her smile, and don't get me started on her luscious lips and sweet goddess like body. She was like a drug, I craved more. I didn't even know her name, but I knew she was the one I needed, the one I wanted. I craved her body and I wanted her to be mine. No woman had ever left an impression on me just like this little vixen had. 

After our little encounter, I took the desperate girl that I had original plans with to the VIP with every intent on still using her body, but I couldn't. She had stripped down to nothing and stood naked before me. But I wasn't even tempted. 

I was at a lost with my glass of booze fantasising about the girl I had just seen. I was a mafia boss surrounded by women with flawless bodies, yet I was completely mesmerised and I hadn't even seen her naked. 

"Do you still want me?" the stripper asked as she placed her hands on my thighs, wondering why she wasn't getting any. 

"No. Get out" I waved her away not wanting to smell her cigarette breath or be in her desperate presence. 

I wanted her. 

I craved to know if she had come to my club with some pathetic guy or if she was forced out with a friend. My club was not a safe one, nor was it a place for someone like her to be. She should be somewhere safe, warm and to only be with me. I hated the idea of other men looking at her the same way I do. 

I need to know her name.

Picking up my phone, I stared down intensely at Chase's number debating whether to get him to find more information on the girl I had set my eyes on. But I knew if he found out straight away about my intentions, then he'd certainly fight me on it. After all, he was my closest friend and my second in command and the bastard certainly had more morals than me. 

But I wouldn't let her slip from my fingers. I was going to seek out every detail about her. I was going to track her every move. And I would do it myself. I didn't want anyone finding out about my little flower.

Shoving my phone back into my pocket, I swiftly left the room before making my way out of the club. Stepping into the car park on the opposite side of the street, I unlocked the car and entered the front seat of my Range Rover, quickly turning the engine on, eager to get back to my office to do my own personal research on this young girl who had caught my eye.

Driving to the office in record speed, I stepped out of my car and clicked the lock button on my car keys.

Making my way through the thankfully empty lobby, I headed straight to the lift which took me all the way up to my penthouse office on floor 52.

Tapping my foot in anticipation, I watched the numbers go up until finally reaching the top floor. As soon as the doors opened up, I quickly exited the lift and switched the lights on of my floor.

Throwing my jacket onto my black leather sofa, I entered into my office and sat down at my desk before opening up my laptop.

To my relief, finding out about the girl wouldn't take much effort as out of all the clubs in London, she came to mine. The lamb walked straight into the lion's den and she didn't even know it. Clicking on the CCTV link, I played back the earlier footage in an attempt to see her enter the club.

The footage was extensive and I soon found my eyelids drooping from boredom. This is why I have my boys. To do shit like this so I don't have to. 

Just non stop footage of drunk sloppily making out, people pick pocketing and men trying to start fights outside the club, but still no sign of my princess.

25 minutes of watching tiresome footage and nothing. 

Just as I pulled out my phone to order someone else to watch it, my heart suddenly stopped. Not only had I finally found footage of my Princess, but to my horror, she was being harassed by a group of pathetic boys. She looked so uncomfortable as she stood sipping her drink looking at what I assume is her friend who was the complete opposite of her. She was grinding up against some dude whilst encouraging my girl to do the same. Such a bad influence on my sweet girl. Her stupid friend was clearly so intoxicated to see how desperate my Princess was to leave. 

If only I had seen her sooner, I would have made her feel safe.

Feeling myself get frustrated at the footage I had found, I minimised the CCTV and instead turned my attention onto finding her details.

Clicking on the club's entry list, I scrolled through the lists of club-goers ID. This was another brilliant plan of mine, a record of people's identification in case a crime took place and a person needed to be identified. 

Scrolling through the numerous photos, I finally stopped at a beautiful picture of what I imagined a real angel would look like.

Most people were ashamed of their mugshot style ID, but fuck me, hers was flawless. 

And right next to her picture were all her details.

"Isabella Martins. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl". 

All her details were there. Her birth town, her date of birth and what I needed most. Her address.