CHAPTER THIRTEEN

FIRST KISS

(A/N: UNEDITED. DO NOT PLAGIARISE, OR YOU WILL BE CURSED.)

CYAN DOESN'T have any idea what she's doing. Sadyang sinusunod lamang niya ang kaniyang instinct.

It was ecstasy, as soon as their lips touched. A more abnormal yet very good sensation immediately crawled from their joined lips to her whole being. Cyan felt like she was suddenly shoved into cloud nine. His lips felt so warm, soft, and gentle against hers. She doesn't know how to kiss because it's her very first time to make a bold move, and just foolishly slammed her lips on his, and yet the simple touch caused more desire to burst from her very core.

Cyan felt him smile. Wala siyang panahong mag-react nang si Lawrence na ang mag-take charge. She gasped when Lawrence bit her lower lip, causing her lips to part in welcome. He started to kiss her passionately, drowning her even more under the pool of pleasure, clouding her mind, shoving all her worries away, melting her bones like mallows in the fire, and has nothing to think of but his lips moving against hers. Her breathing became laboured and her heart began to race even more with excitement, arousing a desire that she have never felt to anyone before. An incredible warmth spread in her body, as she couldn't stop the moan that escaped her lips.

Her hands went to his hair, combing it with her fingers, making him growl in approval. Cyan felt him deepened the kiss, causing her not to be able to keep up. She felt his hands went to her sides and gripped her waist, awakening her from her dreaming state.

"L-Lawrence... " she tried to say pushing him on the chest, only to be stopped when he grabbed both of her hands and put them on top of her head, locking them in place.

His lips went down to her neck, and to her marked. A huge amount of hot fire of desire settled in her belly, wanting more of him. His tongue traced the marked on her neck, causing an erruption of more pleasure, a shiver began to crawl down her spine. She arched her back, wanting to get even closer to him.

She panted, loss in a blissful passion. Lawrence returned to kiss her lips again. It was a few more moments before Cyan felt his muscles became tense against her body. She opened her eyes and pulled her hands free from his grip, then tried to push him.

Agad namang lumayo si Lawrence nang maramdaman ang pagtulak niya. Both of them are out of breath as they stared into each others eyes, both dark with lust and desire.

"I'm sorry, I almost lost control again," apologized Lawrence and gaze at her warmly.

Cyan looked away, and shut her eyes, trying to calm her heart. The way he always stared at her feels like she's melting, hypnotizing her to do the unexpected just like what she did by suddenly kissing him, luring her to made him want her more. She swallowed the burning desire that is still growing. Kailangan din niyang magbehave, para kasing may kung anong kumokontrol sa sarili niya, ibang personalidad na bigla nalang tumutubo sa pagkatao niya.

She opened her eyes when she felt him caressed her cheeks. His eyes back to their usual forest green, looking gently down at her. She gazes back, feeling contented to be with him like this.

Nahiga si Lawrence sa kama at hinatak siya nito para umunan sa matipuno nitong dibdib. Awtomatiko naman siyang yumakap dito ng mahigpit. Hindi niya mailarawan ang sayang nararamdaman niya, at alam niyang ganoon din ang pakiramdam ni Lawrence.

Someone knocked on the door, causing both of them to groan in dismay. Lagi nalang talaga wrong timing si Gian kapag may ganitong moment sila. Lawrence got up from the bed and went to open the door, much to her annoyance.