CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

MATING

(A/N: EDITED. DO NOT PLAGIARISE, OR YOU WILL BE CURSED.)

WARNING: THIS IS RATED SPG, THERE WILL BE A SENSITIVE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR VERY YOUNG READERS. YOU ARE WARNED. SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

MABILIS NA NAGLAHO lahat ng hapdi na nararamdaman ni Cyan nang muling magdikit ang kanilang balat. His warm lips slowly moves down her jaw, giving her butterfly kisses to the side of her neck, down to her mark, causing a wave of pleasure to spread in her being and a shiver to run down her spine. Lawrence gently gripped her legs, pulling her closer, letting her know how ready he is.

Cyan couldn't stop moaning as he gently rubbed his hard bulge against her core. Lalong bumilis ang tibok ng puso niya, pumapasok sa kaniyang pang-unawa kung ano ang nalalapit na mangyayari. Nagsisimula na niyang maramdaman ang malakuryenteng kiliti na namumuo mula sa kaniyang pagkababae. Napakapit siyang lalo sa likod ni Lawrence at hindi sinasadyang maibaon ang mga kuko sa likod nito. Hindi iyon ininda ng lalaki at mas diniinan pa ang ginagawa. Gumapang ang kiliting iyon sa kaniyang mga hita, nagsitaasan ang kaniyang mga balahibo sa likuran, at mas lalong naging sensitibo ang kaniyang katawan. She could feel herself getting wet and could not help but grind her core against him.

Lawrence releases a growl when she did that and pinned her against the wall. Lalo niyang naramdaman ang pagkalalaki nito. He gently nipped the side of her neck, pulled on her sleeve and kissed her left shoulder then go back to kissing her parted lips again.

Hindi na napansin ni Cyan kung paano siya dinala ni Lawrence sa higaan, where they began their path towards the paradise of love making. Cyan smiled in pleasure when he pushed her on the bed, almost shoving her with force. Her wide eyes are dark as his, blazing, anticipating. Her face is flushed and warm. Lawrence hovered over her, a smirk playing on his lips as she continues to stare up at his darkened eyes burning with desire.

Lawrence's movements became a lot more aggressive. The sound of ripping fabrics echoed inside the room. He got rid of his own clothes while he ripped hers off.

"I've wanted to do this since the day I met you..." he whispered, his voice shallow and husky, as he ripped her pants off, revealing her long legs.

It was only a matter of seconds before Cyan realized that she is completely naked under Lawrence's huge form. Hindi pa rin naiwasan ni Cyan na mamula ang mukha lalo na nang pagmasdan ni Lawrence ang kahubdan niya. He growled in appreciation as he took in the sight of her naked body beneath him. Ramdam na ramdam ni Cyan ang maiinit nitong tingin na dumadaan sa kaniyang balat.

"You are so perfect..." bulong nito sa kaniya, his voice deep and throaty. Madilim ang mga matang sinasalamin ang emosyong nararamdaman din niya.

She stared back at him and enjoyed the view. Ilang beses na niyang nakitang nakahubad si Lawrence, ngunit ngayon lang niya ito natitigan. He is just so perfect, with his lean and wide shoulders, broad chest, eight packs, and a narrow muscular waist. And down there was even more astounding. She swallowed hard, his well endowed erection intimidates her a bit. Her eyes went back to his, who is watching her face. She blushed the deeper shade of magenta. Her heartbeat increases, and her thoughts went wild with possiblities. She didn't dare say a word, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"You look very exquisite. I have thought of nothing else but become one with you.."

She felt her core starting to get even more drenched by his words and she knew that he could smell her scent. He let out a low growl.