CHAPTER ELEVEN

MARKED

(A/N: UNEDITED. DO NOT PLAGIARISE, OR YOU WILL BE CURSED.)

Her eyes widens in fear when he lifted her with so much ease, her arms still on top of her head, until they are in the same height. She could clearly see his face now. It is no more gentle, no more kind, but pure darkness and possessiveness.

His face move nearer but she snapped her face the other way causing his lips to touch the side of her jaw instead. The simple touch causes a shiver to run down her spine. He growled again at her defiance. Cyan felt his nose run down the side of her head, to her neck, and heard him let out a deep rumble of appreciation.

She closed her eyes, her emotions are getting all jumbled up. She's being torn by her desire for him to continue what he is planning to do, and her fear of him and not wanting him to claim her especially now that he's keeping her away from her Mother.

She gasped when she felt his sharp canines grazed the side of her neck, causing her to stiffened. Sinubukan niyang bumalik sa katinuan.

"L-Lawrence..." she began, but her voice came out as a moan when he gently kissed the part of her neck where his claim should be.

He growled in response, nipping the skin of her neck very gently, as if preparing it for his mark. Cyan felt the blood in her veins rushed to her brain. She tried to struggle.

"Stop!" she yelled. "P-Plea---" her words were stopped when she felt the skin on her neck broke, pierced by Lawrence's canines.

She stopped the scream of pain that wants to escape her lips. But Lawrence bite even harder, hurting her so much that her head suddenly became dizzy. She screamed.

It was over after a minute, but her bones seems to have all turned into jelly. Napakasakit ng kagat sa parte ng leeg niya na minarkahan ni Lawrence. She couldn't stop the continious whimper escaping her lips.

Sa sobrang sakit ng nararamdaman niya ay hindi niya namalayan ang pagbuhat sa kaniya ni Lawrence patungo sa higaan. Mariin pa ring nakapikit ang mga mata niya.

She could feel his warm hands touching her face, gently tapping on her cheeks. Pero para bang may humahatak sa kaniya patungo sa kadiliman, at gusto niyang pumunta roon, para maglaho ang nararamdam niyang sakit, takot, at kung anu-ano pa.

"Cyan, please..." she heard a gentle deep voice called her name. "Please, wake up..."

Ayaw ng diwa niyang iwan ang mapayapang kadiliman, pero tila may kumukurot sa puso niya habang naririnig niya ang nag-aalalang tinig na iyon. Kung kaya't pinilit niyang imulat ang mga mata.

Bumungad sa kaniya ang sobrang nag-aalalang mukha ni Lawrence. Tila ba may kumirot sa damdamin niya sa labis na emosyong kitang-kita niya sa mukha nito.

She could see the regret, the guilt, the pain, even the anger flooding in his green eyes. Sinubukan niyang intindihin ang sinasabi nito.

"I'm so sorry, Cyan. Please, forgive me," paulit-ulit nitong sinasabi habang marahang hinahaplos ang mukha niya.

Noon niya muling naramdaman ang kirot mula sa kaliwang bahagi ng kaniyang leeg, dahilan para mapasinghap siya sa sakit.

"I'm so sorry, Cyan... I'm very, very sorry," patuloy nitong sabi.

Mabilis na nagsibalikan ang nangyari. Tiningnan niya ito. Nawalan ba siya ng malay? Mukhang saglit lang naman siyang nawalan ng malay dahil iyon pa rin ang suot niyang damit, maging ang t-shirt na puti na suot ni Lawrence.