CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

CONNECTED

(A/N: UNEDITED. DO NOT PLAGIARISE, OR YOU WILL BE CURSED.)

HINDI NIYA PINANSIN ang pag-iinit ng ulo. She closed her eyes and imagined a very huge, thick, and strong barrier build around in her mind. Napangiti siya nang maramdaman ang unti-unting katahimikan sa isip niya.

'I love you...' ang mga katagang huling narinig niya sa kaniyang isip bago tuluyang maisara iyon.

She felt her heart ache at the absence of his voice. Pinigilan niya ang sariling matuksong ibaba ang harang na ginawa niya. Lumabas siya mula sa closet at nakitang maayos nang muli ang kwarto maging ang nagulong higaan kung saan nakahiga si Lawrence na naka-topless na naman.

She swallowed the building desire forming inside her being, as she gazes at his rock hard abs. Now that she had finally awoken her dormant wolf, she can see Lawrence much differently. She is becoming even more attracted to him, feeling the pull much stronger now that she can now recognize him as her beloved. She could now feel the broken tangles of their bond retying itself into place.

Naupo si Lawrence sa higaan, nakatitig sa kaniya.

"You look stunning," he growled, staring at her perfect form.

"Really?"

Cyan smiled. She could not help but gaze at him seductively. It's in her instinct, her reflex. Bagay na wala siyang lakas para pigilan. Lumapit siya rito.

She ihaled his scent and her mouth watered, feeling the thirst again. She glanced at him, forcing her face to look innocent. Para naman hindi na nito ulitin ang ginawa nito noon na painumin siya ng dugo nito. But Lawrence is not her beloved for nothing. He knew very much what she wants in this very moment. Him, and his blood. He can read her like an open book, even with her mind tightly closed.

Hinapit siya nito sa baywang nang makalapit siya at mabilis na inihiga sa kama at pumaibabaw sa kaniya. Cyan suddenly felt the excitement, her nerves wildly shaking with expectation. Her light brown eyes caressed his face, seeing his desire so prominent on his features, too.

Napalunok muli si Cyan. His scent is so enticing.

"Do it," bulong nito sa kaniya, malamlam ang mga matang nakatitig sa kaniya.

"What?" taka pa niyang tanong, medyo nadi-distract siya sa napakagandang view sa harap niya.

How she loves to feel being cornered by his strong arms?

Where did that came from? Biglang tutol ng katinuan niya. She wasn't suppose to think that way! Nakita niyang gumalaw si Lawrence papalapit sa kaniya. Naintindihan niya ang pinapagawa nito, at narinig niyang muli ang malakas na pagtutol sa likod ng kaniyang isipan. He get even more closer, and that's when she lost all the will to resist. Nanginginig at nanlalamig ang mga kamay na hinatak niya papalapit si Lawrence, causing him to grunt in surprise at her strength that he was still not used to.

She gently kissed him on the side of his neck, causing him to moan in pleasure, before she slowly dug her canines on his flesh. She gasped in pleasure when she tasted his sweet blood again, pulling him even closer to her. A low growl of appreciation rumbled from Lawrence's chest. Cyan bite harder, tasting his sweet blood in her mouth. Narinig niyang muli ang paalala ng kaniyang katinuan, kaya sinunod niya ito. She only took one mouthful and pulled away, even though she wanted more. He just tasted so delicious.

She lie back down on the pillow, while Lawrence gaze at her, his eyes black as night. She licked her lips that have been covered with his sweet, aromatic blood. He growled, watching her intently.