29- Stop Lying

"Your majesty, what a nice day today!" She says, disrupting the emperor's thoughts.

The empress thinks that if she act as Niao Niao it will be easier to explain. However, it seems normal for an empress to call a concubine over.

So, she wants to act as Niao Niao.

A slight disappointment appears on his face.

Niao Niao walks pass him, being all happy and pretend to look around. Leaving the emperor behind.

Looking at the empress walks away from him, he knows that this not what he wants. He holds her hand, preventing her to go further.

"Let's stop."

He walks closer and hug her from behind. "Let's stop doing this."

"..."

"Let's stop lying to each other."

"Y-your majesty.."

"Isn't there's something that you want to say to me?"

"Like. What?"

"You know what I mean."

She doesn't know. What should she say? There too much things to say until she doesn't know where to start.

_____

At Lian Kingdom

"What is your plan? Why do you stop spying on them?" The king feels uneasy seeing his son kneeling before him.

Lian Kingdom has many great warriors, at first Lian is not a big Kingdom but because they succeed in many wars the kingdom gets bigger and bigger.

But now, the Crown Prince who is also the intelligent general retreated from Zhang Kingdom.

"Imperial father, even though Zhang soldiers is not present at their capital,that doesn't mean it will be easy to take them down by force."

"What do you mean?"

"As this crown prince spying on them, I got an important information. Zhang kingdom isn't big just because their past achievements. The people on their court are very smart and great at tactic making, thus this crown prince intends to make a diplomatic agreement."

"Hmm.. your father can understand that they are good, but that doesn't mean they don't have any crack."

"That's very wise of you father, There are two big clans fighting each other for the past decades. Hua and Wei."

"Hua.. is it the consort's Clan?"

"Yes father."

"Isn't she demoted because she framed the empress? So their empress isn't that powerless after all.." the king is thinking to himself.

Of course the empress is not powerless.. but Lian Tian doesn't want his father to know that. Because he's afraid of the things that will happen to her.

"That.. this crown prince is not so sure.." he says.

"Okay then, let's talk about this matter later. Here is the scroll you wanted." The king hands him.

Thank you for reading! Sorry that it is so short though :-( there's some errors on wattpad so I lost my story.. but now, I already get this story back! Thank you for all your support 👍🏻

Let's hope something like this won't happen in the future.. have a nice day!